By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The properspursy official xmas thread

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
CynLQlGXAAQ7f_1.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's 03.30 in Blighty, just finished the first Xmas party in corporate party land, 196 lawyers tonight...good gig all things considered. Mr Rum and Mr Coke have kept me going, too wired to sleep now....might have to check the movie selection eh?

300 IT bods on Saturday night....need to get a proper job at some stage!!

boo

boo

Founding Member
m_xmas_THFC_zpsord0jh4s.png

One Thousand bonus points to the person who can name all eleven of the characters in this image (a further fifty points to name the goalie!)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
m_xmas_THFC_zpsord0jh4s.png

One Thousand bonus points to the person who can name all eleven of the characters in this image (a further fifty points to name the goalie!)
Oh I thought you'd replaced this lot with Japanese characters....now I think you haven't so not sure what you're asking...Pikachu??

https://goo.gl/images/CXLnBN

boo

boo

Founding Member
Oh I thought you'd replaced this lot with Japanese characters....now I think you haven't so not sure what you're asking...Pikachu??

Pikachu! Hello Kitty? Totoro (the goalie) Doraimon (next to Totoro),K-on (the girls at the front) Just two more : )

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Pikachu! Hello Kitty? Totoro (the goalie) Doraimon (next to Totoro),K-on (the girls at the front) Just two more : )
You've beaten me....I don't have a scooby about cartoon series beyond Tom and Jerry....

boo

boo

Founding Member
You've beaten me....I don't have a scooby about cartoon series beyond Tom and Jerry....

To be fair, I do have an unfair advantage. I mean, if you lived here you'd know most of those characters as they are household names but hey, at least you got one eh, and when you aren't at your best with man-flu either : )

here's another household name...

edit: should probably put NSFW on this image...

23m6L21BIFcMPfDSz_RjeJvhsxlIk1YDOB1TlkIm5urBntIAHsvTwWevFMzypFHTl10_Q3gjRw=w520-h779-no

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I've got tickets for 'Book of Mormon' at the theatre over Christmas, my once a year bit of culture...anyone seen it?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I've got tickets for 'Book of Mormon' at the theatre over Christmas, my once a year bit of culture...anyone seen it?
Mate i loved the south park episode it sprung up from,and although a lot of toilet humour in that episode as usual,quite a strong message on religion and ofc they take the piss but also if thats what makes people good and happy then whatever they believe even if its crazy (to others) is pretty much ok.I never knew how the religion was actually founded until i saw this,and i guess as nutty as it sounds being told by an angel to write a book of religious guidance in a forest,its no nuttier than most of them (excluding jedi ofc).

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Mate i loved the south park episode it sprung up from,and although a lot of toilet humour in that episode as usual,quite a strong message on religion and ofc they take the piss but also if thats what makes people good and happy then whatever they believe even if its crazy (to others) is pretty much ok.I never knew how the religion was actually founded until i saw this,and i guess as nutty as it sounds being told by an angel to write a book of religious guidance in a forest,its no nuttier than most of them (excluding jedi ofc).

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
lol did you see the new one?the cum&joke mines of mars?fpmsl
I know a man u fan who watches it and keep doing memberberry jokes on him,member fergie? oh i member

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
it's daft, everyone knows the talking snake stuff is the 'proper' religion. How the fuck can a religion without a talking snake be taken seriously?

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
lol did you see the new one?the cum&joke mines of mars?fpmsl
I know a man u fan who watches it and keep doing memberberry jokes on him,member fergie? oh i member

Ha! I did not, I have not seen south park in ages, have pretty much up to season 13 on DVD, probably worth watching a few over the festive hols.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
My Xmas do was Saturday night. drank two bottles of vodka woke up in my fav kebab shop doorway (didn't get one it was shut).id lost my bank card so had to ring missus at half five to get money for the taxi,she had none so had to wake my daughter to get so you can imagine the shitstorm I walked into lol,oh I also got the bleeding flu ffs

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
My Xmas do was Saturday night. drank two bottles of vodka woke up in my fav kebab shop doorway (didn't get one it was shut).id lost my bank card so had to ring missus at half five to get money for the taxi,she had none so had to wake my daughter to get so you can imagine the shitstorm I walked into lol,oh I also got the bleeding flu ffs
Sounds like a well known Pogues Xmas song....??!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Happy Christmas Yids...let's hope it's a good one starting with a Nacer Chadli hat trick on Monday and another one by Harry Kane on Wednesday.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Merry Yidmas to one and all of you. May Saint Bill Nicholson fulfill all your festive dreams. Xx

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yup Merry xmas everyone,its a pleasure to visit a site that doesnt involve extreme trolling and dick measuring over a fucking football team.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Yup Merry xmas everyone,its a pleasure to visit a site that doesnt involve extreme trolling and dick measuring over a fucking football team.
You would say that mister small flute lol,only joking it's great coming on here the Cunt level is zero

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I disagree.....⬆
I agree with your disagree, personally I am a total cunt and there are others who I will not name .. because I am old now and they might beat me up, I am in my sixties now - how the fuck did that happen? I don't want any of these young ruffians to start any fisticuffs with me, please don't bash my bonce in, I am just a kindly, frail, old grandfather sitting in my rocking chair reading gun reviews just in case Mrs D lets me spend my krissy money on a nice new Perazzi, OK, so the £10 I got from my mum might not stretch that far, but I won't tell her if you don't!