By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The sack race

next PL manager sacked

• Pardew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bilic

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Mourinio

• ranieri

• ANOTHER

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Who`s next for the chop?Might have to be fast cos someone is going to get it soon!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I reckon Bilic is gone before they play next.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Love that the pikeys have a shit stadium, shit manager, shit team, shit supporters and will soon be playing in a shit league.....!!!

I used to simply feel sorry for their little club but they literally don't get an better do they. Their neolithic supporters hate us sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and for literally almost no reason.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I think Brad Bobbely is gonna get sacked soon. I know they've only just bought him in but there defence has been shocking since he went there.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think Brad Bobbely is gonna get sacked soon. I know they've only just bought him in but there defence has been shocking since he went there.
Fuck he is one ugly fucker. ...

Seriously like some scary fucked up old horror character ugly fuck.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

It's all in those eye's mate. He looks like there's nothing in there at all....

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Like father:
bob-bradley759.jpg

Like son:
hi-res-Preview_crop_north.jpg

I feel for Bradley, as he's a good guy and a highly experienced manager (personally I wasn't all that happy when he was sacked by our national team) who's been all over, but can't see him turning it around at Swans. They are abject, and have, at least on paper, some pretty good players. I think they have Sunderland next week, if they lose that one, they're in deep deep trouble. That said, I hope Bilic goes before him, just for laughs.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member

I think this guy is a goner but I so want it to be Mourinho. He's finally being found out for the classless man that he is

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
It would be hilarious for the Spam to go down. It shouldn't happen but it would be funny as fuck.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lol,Bilic first to get the vote of confidence.