By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Think there is a game today...?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am excited. The Don will start off his reign of terror properly today by dropping Lloris as captain and giving the armband to Hojbjerg, all that bollocks about Dele will be just bollocks and he can toddle off doing his celebrity stuff and shagging famous women, Dier will be fitted with electric underpants that will deliver very nasty electric shocks every time he decides to stand around like a fucking statue before passing the ball back to Lloris who fucks up the playing out bollocks - in fact they will all have electrified undies that will be triggered every time they pass the fucking ball backwards or sideways when they should be going forward, Emerson Royal will have an extra pair of panties that will.shock him back onto his feet every time he rolls about on the floor pretending to be injured or doesn't get back fast enough to defend. As usual I don't care about the result, results will come as they re-learn how to play football, but I want to see 100% effort, anything less is unaccepable.

Come you Spurs 4.0,

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We're forcing the ball forwards...

I like that it's forwards...

End...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
18 mins frantic as fuck... love this...

This is heart attack territory... get those stattins ready @Dorset

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Certainly 100 times better than before

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Why hasn't our manager got his arms folded...?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Out of posession we drop to a 5-4-1... and as I type are doing it quite well...

You can tell its new though because the players have to think and then do... instead of it being an instinctive already happening before you think about the transition to a defensive formation...

Nice to see.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Still think Kane needs to give more

Decent hard working performance so far from the rest of the team

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Reguilon is the new Freund, never going to score 😂😂

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Going forward... I'm not sure what the plan is supposed to be...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
71 mins and its turned into a fast, frantic, game of who is going to fuck it up...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Quality is not great but the intent to attack and win is there.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ndombele hasn't got a fight in him...

Doherty looks like bambi on ice... and has given such silly fouls away its almost laughable....

What the fuck was that tackle by Holgate...!!! That's got to be a red...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I dont consider that 90 mins wasted...

However, Everton are absolute shit and we matched them.

Doherty and Nbombele were downgrades in every single way when added to the game.

Does hitting the post count as a shot on target...? If so at least we had one this week.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Thought we at least got stuck in--there was a lot of effort, which frankly should be the bare minimum expectation. But we are desperately in need of a midfield playmaker. Everything in the attacking third is so slow. I half wonder if Conte might consider bringing in Eriksen since he can't play in Italy with a pacemaker? After getting off to a slow start, he was an important part of Tony's Inter team last year.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Thought we at least got stuck in--there was a lot of effort, which frankly should be the bare minimum expectation. But we are desperately in need of a midfield playmaker. Everything in the attacking third is so slow. I half wonder if Conte might consider bringing in Eriksen since he can't play in Italy with a pacemaker? After getting off to a slow start, he was an important part of Tony's Inter team last year.
If its free... levy will be all over it...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tomorrow morning at the training ground -
Passing Lesson One, You pass to players wearing the same colour shirt as you.

Ok, there was some effort today and that's great, but the passing was pony, holding onto the ball was pony, stringing more than 3 passes together was noticeable in that it hardly ever happened, the fucking faffing about 'playing out' was abysmal. These are top professionals who seem to have lost their basic skills, Conte has a lot of work to do.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fuck, you lot are being very generous. That was turgid garbage again, aside from the couple of times a football game threatened to break out.

The only player in the game that did not disappoint me was Richarlison. He is the biggest bitch in world football and he did not fail to live up to that reputation. He bitched it up again, he never fails to be a bitch and he will continue to be a bitch as long he is physically able to be a bitch.

I have no idea how the Toffee fans put up with him.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Yes there was certainly some of the usual durge out there today but I also saw the first signs of actual joined up thinking as far as the formations and patterns go which is good to see. It's going to take time, obviously, but I do think the pressure will be off somewhat because of Conte's reputation.

He'll obviously be putting his own pressure on the players to improve and do better, as he should, but I think the fans will be willing to give him a lot more rope than Nuno or The Cunt.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Clean sheet away from home is something, even against a side as bad as we are. We have a lot of shot players on this team. Not much can be done about that. I actually thought Skipp was pretty good today. That was encouraging. Could really use a Dele Alli in this side. Too bad he's long gone.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fuck, you lot are being very generous. That was turgid garbage again, aside from the couple of times a football game threatened to break out.

The only player in the game that did not disappoint me was Richarlison. He is the biggest bitch in world football and he did not fail to live up to that reputation. He bitched it up again, he never fails to be a bitch and he will continue to be a bitch as long he is physically able to be a bitch.

I have no idea how the Toffee fans put up with him.
I told Mrs D yesterday while I was watching the game, "Mrs Dorset" I said, "I would only stop punching that cunt when my hand started to bleed, then I would have to change hands". Of course I did not use the 'C' word because I hadn't had my Sunday dinner at that time and I enjoy my Sunday dinner!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Wow, what a terrible performance that was

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Beaten by who? NS fucking Mura? Aren't they officially the worst side playing in European football and a team who until tonight had never scored a fucking single European point? That was again, total shite.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
No analysis, disgrace by every single player, be ashamed