By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Toffees (A) FAC Weds 10th Feb 20;15

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Tough draw. Away from home against a really good side.

This will all be down to which team wants to win it more...let’s hope it’s us.

Dele with a last minute winner anyone?

N‘Dombele to be subbed on 72 minutes BTW

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm going for N'dom having a shocker and hooked at 67 mins for Dele when we're 3-0 down.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Us to play on the front foot and get slaughtered through the middle, Dele to get blamed, hooked at HT and Sissoko to come on and replace him.

Why don't we just play Sissoko in front of the back 4 and then allow Hojberg to be roaming destroyer?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Us to play on the front foot and get slaughtered through the middle, Dele to get blamed, hooked at HT and Sissoko to come on and replace him.

Why don't we just play Sissoko in front of the back 4 and then allow Hojberg to be roaming destroyer?
Or just play 7 at the back and hoof it up to H and Son..... as per...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Who the fuck knows which teams will get selected. Everton have a few games coming up as do wee and we probably both think we've got a chance in the league, well top 4 anyway. We've got EL and League Cup Final as well. I reckon Jose saves a few (hope not though) for the Man City game at the weekend and plays counter attack. Who knew eh?

What about this to start with
Hugo
Doherty, Rodon, Dier, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Moura, Lamela, Bergwijn
Vinicius

Strong bench - Son, Kane, Bale, Dele, Toby, Hojbjerg etc.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Jose loves cups...can't see Kane, Son or Hojbjerg on the bench tbh. If he wins one cup, and gets to another final, he'll be vindicated unfortunately. Even if we finish 10th in the league..

Personally, I don't want Jose to be vindicated..

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Jose loves cups...can't see Kane, Son or Hojbjerg on the bench tbh. If he wins one cup, and gets to another final, he'll be vindicated unfortunately. Even if we finish 10th in the league..

Personally, I don't want Jose to be vindicated..
If he wins one then maybe - but that didn't save Ramos in 2008. Poch did well in Cup competitions, only just missing out including the real biggie. Finishing 10th isn't in Levy's financial plan I'd be pretty sure of that.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Moron-io has to win a cup, two cups or three cups, there isn't a great deal of point saving players for City we ain't not never winning the league and top 4 is a slim hope. I wouldn't be surprised if we thump city and get humiliated by Everton (or the other way round). It's still a win-win for me, if we win I can praise the players and enjoy it, if we lose I can blame Moron-io and he's one step closer to the exit door.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Dele makes the squad! Kane on the bench!

Sanchez and old man Toby to mark Calvert-Lewin!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lloris; Doherty, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies; Hojbjerg, Ndombele; Lucas, Lamela, Bergwijn; Son.

Subs: Hart, Dier, Rodon, Tanganga, Winks, Sissoko, Dele, Kane, Vinicious.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Good first few minutes but then just like that...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We have been decent this half, just a crazy 5 minutes

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
FUUUUCK....

Went for a walk so missed the first 5.... and it looked nice, pressuring the ball, working hard and a few half chances in their 3rd....

21 mins and I go and stick the little to bed with a quick story...

Back down and just see Lemella dragging our arses back into the game....

2nd half should be good, we have to attack...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fuck, that wasn't boring! A proper FA Cup game. No complaints about any of our players - except Doherty, I don't rate him much. Where has all that passion, commitment, passing quality and tackling been? This could go to penalties.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
H to come on..... Lamella or Lucas I reckon.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We should quit trying to score in the run of play and just ping it off them for corners every time.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Torn—as long as we keep conceding we have to attack...but he had no business scoring there

This game is tailor made for Dele IMO

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Replay on their 4th, that’s a foul by them right?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know we're in the realms of "shit or bust"... buy when we loose the ball in their final 3rd.... were wide open with Sanchez and Toby exposed....