By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Toffees (A) FAC Weds 10th Feb 20;15

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Kane & Son a little too selfish at times

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hoijberg is such a fucking great player....

The amount of turnovers he forces is ridiculous...!

He's fabulous but he's also been directly at fault for two of their goals (although the penalty was bullshit).

Lamela has been wonderful again tonight.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Why in the fuck would you sub Lamela? He’s been our best player, was the main creative outlet and was still running.

That’s just a braindead bit of management.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
It's ok. Dele's on the pitch. So he'll jog around for a bit and fly through the air. That was obviously a better option than keeping Lamela and Ndombele on...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Don't want to criticize our players but Winks really makes it a challenge to rate him.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
It's not just Winks b/c we've given up 4 other goals

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
We really are a different team with Winks & Sissoko on. And that's not a compliment

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
at least the fight is still here for most the players. Individual mistakes have cost up

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We really are a different team with Winks & Sissoko on. And that's not a compliment

Sissoko is covering Doherty to be fair so that’s not a downgrade.

Taking Lamela off when 5-4 down makes no sense to me at all though. Winks is the last player we needed on the pitch when chasing the game.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dele.... what has happened to you...? This is an opportunity to show them all...!!!

With the lack of respect/faith shown in him by Mourinho I am not really surprised that he looks gone.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
What the fuck Winks. Bring it down not think you are a fucking football god

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Oh well, that’s one more trophy we can’t win.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
With the lack of respect/faith shown in him by Mourinho I am not really surprised that he looks gone.
I don’t thing there is a lack of faith or respect. If he has not trained as hard as the other players and has not deserved to start, the. It’s the right thing

we only miss him when we lose, and that has not been often this season

Also, you cannot judge him after tonight either. He will come again, it’s up to him to eat. His place

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
If I may start..

#Mouout
Not sure that was Jose fault. I think the subs were forced due to injuries. He put on all our attacking players but it’s the individual mistakes and the missed chances that cost us

a couple of red decisions should have gone our way too

the fight and attitude was there for most of the players