By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Toffees, Friday some time, too late for me (or too early)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Vital six pointer! Win this and we could hold onto 7th place ..... yeah, OK, who really gives a toss as long as that cunt is in charge? Everton have a game in hand and will probably overtake us even if we do manage to scrape a draw. From Champions League finalists to fighting to stay out of the bottom of the fucking table - Moron-io out.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Oh the dilemma....
0-4 win and JM justifies a longer stay ? or 0-4 defeat and JM gets the boot ?

It would be well worth watching a 6-0 hammering, as long as the silver lining was that cunt gone.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Could not give a single fuck whether we win or lose now. The season is gone and even if we win the Tinpot Cup (a trophy I give zero fucks about) this has been a monumental waste of time.

We are now simply playing out the remaining matches because the FA says we have to.

Fuck this. It used to be fun.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oh the dilemma....
0-4 win and JM justifies a longer stay ? or 0-4 defeat and JM gets the boot ?

It would be well worth watching a 6-0 hammering, as long as the silver lining was that cunt gone.
we keep saying that....and it keeps not happening. I'm out having a San Miguel, Moretti or 7 on Friday night, third game on the trot I won't be watching or recording. This joyless season ended a while ago for me - apologies for the negativity but it's very trendy at Spurs right now......

Reactions: Yid
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I took delivery of an Xbox One S this morning and traded in my old Xbox 360 to get half a dozen games for it, so I know what i'll be doing later.

I'll probably check the news later on to review the inevitable clusterfuck that will occur.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Everton have won in a month.
Pickford hasn’t played in months due to injury.

Enter Spurs. Breaker of winless streaks

Looks like an Everton win and clean sheet coming up!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
With 9 defensive players on the pitch, we might see this one out....

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
He kicked the ground and fell over.....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He kicked the ground and fell over.....

I think it was as a result of contact but regardless, Reguilon challenges from behind which is just inviting trouble.

I have no issue with that being given.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Is there s bigger crybaby in the league than Richalison?

Great talent but a massive sook.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I love Sonny, but he has really been out of form for a while.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Wow, I am getting really worried about the cup final now...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If we were in the top 4, hammering teams like Newcastle, Brighton, West Ham etc. and not looking like a team of headless chickens in 75% of the games we were playing, getting a 2-2 draw at Everton would have been a good result. It wasn't a bad performance, there was some commitment shown, Eric Dier actually ventured out of our half! I would have been happy with that effort IF the rest of the season's effort had been as I said above, but it has been mostly pony this season and the fight last night was for 7th place, which we probably lost because Everton have the game in hand, so..... who really gives a toss?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
It wasn't a bad performance, there was some commitment shown,
Jesus, Was I watching the same game ? I saw fuck all commitment. Only for 2 calamities at the back for Everton, we didn't threaten them or create anything. Son looked lost. Our midfield were chasing shadows and only for Lloris, it could have been alot worse. Even when Kane scored, there was little or no celebrating. No smiles. No nothing...
They're done. The Jose virus has struck..

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Jesus, Was I watching the same game ? I saw fuck all commitment. Only for 2 calamities at the back for Everton, we didn't threaten them or create anything. Son looked lost. Our midfield were chasing shadows and only for Lloris, it could have been alot worse. Even when Kane scored, there was little or no celebrating. No smiles. No nothing...
They're done. The Jose virus has struck..
I agree about the Jose virus, but we have seen much, much, much worse this season. I didn't say it was good, I just don't think it was as bad as you.