By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tottenham HotDons vs Whatford haribou cup Weds 26th Sept 20.00

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DoB2-1MXoAA1Bp5.jpg

Guess we`ll have to stow the west ham pikey jokes for a week as the spurs home road show visits home of the roundabout and concrete cows Milton Keynes.
Playing at home in milton keynes,christ on a fucking bike what a shambles,there will even be a neutral group of fans MkDons who are eligable to buy tickets,because our fanbase is so stoked about this cup and playing miles away we couldnt even sell 25k tickets.

Yes I am very unexcited about this match,who could tell??come back to me if we go a few rounds further and actually play in London.
However I would really like to win this shiney fucker in february,so lets not throw it away!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Watford are as likely as us to put out a very reduced team, so there is absolutely no telling how this one will go.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
They've tried to devalue a devalued competition. Let's play pick the team! Will we 'risk' Gazza or play Whiteman?

Gazzinga
Walker-Peters, Sanchez, TJ Eyoma, Davies
Amos, Winks
Lamela, Skipp, Son (C)
Llorente

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I would rest rose,trippier,jan,dembele,eriksen not sure but probably kane too though on the bench for him(is that really a rest?).All the rest are fair game to start !!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
They've tried to devalue a devalued competition. Let's play pick the team! Will we 'risk' Gazza or play Whiteman?

Gazzinga
Walker-Peters, Sanchez, TJ Eyoma, Davies
Amos, Winks
Lamela, Skipp, Son (C)
Llorente
Is Foyth injured? Otherwise this is probably a realistic XI

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is Foyth injured? Otherwise this is probably a realistic XI
Juan Foyth

Type of injury: Thigh
Expected return date: September 22, 2018

From presser last week.Myself I would play Toby,he needs the time and to be made to feel part of it all again,maybe even captain the side unless Dier plays too.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
https://www.football.london/tottenh...ettino-stadium-milton-keynes-watford-15198329

Incase you thought my cow comment was a joke!!
I'm going to be so welcome because of my sympathy and respect for the cow. We were talking before the press conference about the concrete crows. They run about! For me, it's a fantastic city. I have a few friends there and it's so close to London - only 45 minutes. It's a great town, beautiful. When I was there I enjoyed a lot.

Will you be giving game time to others?

From the beginning of season we have been making changes and making a lot of changes in the Premier League and different games. For me it's a squad game and competition. In four years we have played one final and two semi-finals and that means we always take all the competitions very seriously and try to win. Like last year against Manchester United and the previous season against Chelsea and the final, in some circumstances against Chelsea too, it because you took it very seriously. For me the competitions are about the squad, Premier League, Champions League, League Cup or FA Cup and we have a strong squad, capable of everyone playing. The idea is we want to win tomorrow.

Will Paulo Gazzaniga still start tomorrow?

Nothing changed because Hugo and Michel are still injured. It means Paulo going to play and of course Alfie [Whiteman] and Brandon [Austin] in contention.

I presume you will make some changes?

Yes, like Inter Milan or Brighton, we changed five. It's a squad game or competition like all. Of course sure five or six changes.

One player who might feature is Juan Foyth, he started the season with an injury and missed out on the Champions League squad - how difficult has it been to manage his situation?

He will be in the squad but no it hasn't been difficult to manage it. It's true that it was very bad luck that he got injured the day before we were going to the USA and it was long the recovery. Now he's doing well and he's going to be in the squad. I don't believe he is going to play but he will be in the squad.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Wanna see Vic, Winks and Lamela definitely start. Personally I don’t think Harry should even be in the squad, we should have enough quality without him to beat what will likely be a much changed Watford side.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Seconded! No Kane, please. Eriksen can stay home too. At some point players ned a rest. Lamela and Moura should be able to conjure up enough for us to win.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
scrappy as that annoying pup in scooby doo.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good game of football in the second half...

Peno's is hideous.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
gazza good lad.
Good to be in the hat for next round,not our best but enough!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We’re getting by at the moment, looking forward to a top performance soon, Huddersfield or Barca or both.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Great escape... I make that 3 MOM performances from 3 starts....

Enjoy those splinters Hugo...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Great escape... I make that 3 MOM performances from 3 starts....

Enjoy those splinters Hugo...!!!
Lamela isn’t far behind....

Pleased for Dele tonight as well

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Capoue carrying on as if he'd scored a worldy was fucking hilarious given his completely shit penalty.
surely they are going to give it to gentle ben as an OG?was heading so far wide.What happened to not celebrating against your old clubs!!karma is a bitch eh etienne!!