By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tranmere (A) The cup Fri 4th January year of our lord 2019 19.45 gmt 20.45 bst 21.45 in Greece

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DwGQGthX4AYUb9j.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Jesus, Poch. I was fecking kidding.
I reckon his conditioning is better when he is playing. I reckon they've done the science and he isnt a player that massively benefits from full rest. His condition/form must take a hit when he has a lay off. That may be why he has up until this season not hit the ground running at the start of the season.

15 mins in a semi competitive game keeps him fresh and stops that form/condition taking a hit.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What an extremely relaxing pleasant evening. Our biggest away win since 1882.... we are currently watching one of the best Spurs teams ever. Happy days

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
What an extremely relaxing pleasant evening. Our biggest away win since 1882.... we are currently watching one of the best Spurs teams ever. Happy days
Having been to Everton, Cardiff, and Tranmere recently it feels like that with the goals we are scoring. The scary thing is we've had no Vertonghen, Dier, Wanyama, or Dembele for any of that, and also had Sanchez and Foyth out for a few games too. I've seen us score 16 goals in the last few weeks, great stuff!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Having been to Everton, Cardiff, and Tranmere recently it feels like that with the goals we are scoring. The scary thing is we've had no Vertonghen, Dier, Wanyama, or Dembele for any of that, and also had Sanchez and Foyth out for a few games too. I've seen us score 16 goals in the last few weeks, great stuff!
Were you with that Oxfordshire Spurs flag tonight? Good effort mate

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Were you with that Oxfordshire Spurs flag tonight? Good effort mate
So many tickets being offered on twatter,its getting beyond a joke,whilst we can all appreciate benefitting from pass ons,with cut offs so high,points collecting is getting ridiculous by some,made worse by the new 20k STHs encroaching on what was a pretty closed shop.I stand to lose if its stamped out,i wont get any higher in the rankings,but its getting quite unfair now,i mean for those who are dedicated and only had the chance of a season tickets the past 2 years.How are you ever going to get loyalty pts to get you in the bracket? if people keep applying and just selling the tickets to keep themselves tidy and picking the few top games to attend.I understand why they do it,i literally saw 100s being offered for tranmere.Cup games,low prices,high points cos its cat Z why wouldnt they?Still a bit wrong.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyway,considering the pitch,his age how good was Skipp!!Yes he got in a pickle a few times,but the assist is what he is capable of and one sweeping left to right diagonal that Toby couldnt have bettered.Its well and good being like Dier,dembele,wanyama,sissoko,putting the huff&puff in,winning the ball,keeping the ball,players that can make direct or switch of play long balls are few&far between.I am telling you kids got it,He`s not Dele or hoddle,but he will be a big big player.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Glad to see press have picked it up.
DwGi28DXQAApEcW.jpg

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
wow is this true??

TRUE!

The previous away record was 0-6, which we got in these four cup games:

16th January 1913 Blackpool, FA Cup
13th January 1973, Margate, FA Cup
14th September 1983, Drogheda United, UEFA Cup
22nd September 2004, Oldham Athletic, League Cup

Another record for Mr Poch!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
TRUE!

The previous away record was 0-6, which we got in these four cup games:

16th January 1913 Blackpool, FA Cup
13th January 1973, Margate, FA Cup
14th September 1983, Drogheda United, UEFA Cup
22nd September 2004, Oldham Athletic, League Cup

Another record for Mr Poch!
Ahem, cough see post #33.

Fantastic interview by Sir Poch of Tottenham. He is some bloke.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ahem, cough see post #33.

Fantastic interview by Sir Poch of Tottenham. He is some bloke.
Choke, splutter, gasp. My records only include professional games, so I only go back to 1895, I expect you are right and we thumped another amateur team 0-100.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My favourite bit of last night was Serge's attempt for his hat-trick - I think it has just re-entered the atmosphere.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Send on Kane! NO MERCY!!!

Look , Poch had to send Kane on , he’s a married with two kids , it’s an expensive time of the year , and the playing and goal scoring bonus is required so he can clear his credit card costs , gotta be fair to the lad .