By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch winter 2019/20

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'd rather play skipp and raise his value as opposed to playing someone who doesnt want to be here.
abso-fucking -lutely,when treading water throw someone in who wants to swim,fuck all the doggy paddlers off.For me,tanganga should have come in before,same with skipp,and i dont care Parrott isnt ready cos he is 17,may as well have him more ready for next year,learn about him than keeping on with this cant be arsed to put my body on the line mercs.We have a good 17 year old left back Cirkin,tell me he would have given the ball away more than Rose,these wage thief chumps have needed a clear message,get with it or get out.
I mean its harsh because jan,rose,eriksen have been stalwarts,but their legs,heads,heart or whatever has gone,pretty clear except Jan? these 3 have no loyalty to this cause.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
So just waiting on Piatek to sign? Really don't know much about him, but at least he's young. Doesn't help up from getting overrun in midfield though.

He's 3rd choice at AC so it's a good move for him. I guess you never know same as buying from the Dutch league, but buying from Italy always worries me as its so slow. He's a decent goal return though and let's face it we can't continue on without someone to give Kane a break every now and then.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Get some fernandes at the training ground according to multiple journos.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Isn't Bruno (Fernandes) the better version???

Bruno Fernandes is the perfect option for us..... So we ain't getting him.

13 goals and 10 assists in 20 games. That would do!

Gedson on the other hand is a bit of a winksy type. Plays the ball forward more though.

Not sure about him. Hope he works out. Could do with something working out in the middle of the park.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Refusing to get excited..... yet.

I wanna see him and half a dozen others with shirts on their backs and some current players with their walk ons and easy jet tickets...

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Positive signs are coming from Eriksen’s entourage. Agent is expected back in Italy in mid week. Spurs demand 20M but a compromise will likely be reached at 16M plus bonuses. [Di Marzio]
https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/eobqh9/positive_signs_are_coming_from_eriksens_entourage/

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
100% this is bullshit and bluster from baconboy.

Why the hell would he sign a contract now for 100k when he can do the same in the summer and pocket a shit tone more as a signing on fee or in wages as a gree agent.....

If he is talking to other clubs put the Streaky cunt in the youth team.

Fuck him dead.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
100% this is bullshit and bluster from baconboy.

Why the hell would he sign a contract now for 100k when he can do the same in the summer and pocket a shit tone more as a signing on fee or in wages as a gree agent.....

If he is talking to other clubs put the Streaky cunt in the youth team.

Fuck him dead.
Its 100k a week after tax and now jan and he can speak to european clubs about signing in the summer.
But I agree,there must be more,a signing bonus?other money like image rights or bonuses?,or else why if its money?,spurs have offered him more.Ok perhaps he wants a change from the PL,but he could have done that last summer when we tried to flog him.
Its bad management from the club over the contract situation and whilst he doesnt owe us anything in some regards,he is either digging out levy by being a cunt or just being a cunt.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Its bad management from the club over the contract situation and whilst he doesnt owe us anything in some regards,he is either digging out levy by being a cunt or just being a cunt.
Or maybe no-one wants him at the price he and his manager think he is worth. Seems Madrid don't unless they are playing the waiting game to get a cheap deal.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Or maybe no-one wants him at the price he and his manager think he is worth. Seems Madrid don't unless they are playing the waiting game to get a cheap deal.
He just isnt real or barca quality even if we paid them,lets be honest,if we play inter over 2 legs we will be mighty disappointed if we arent the better team than them,and have been for a number of years.
When you think ramsey left on a freeman and got what? more than ozil`s wages ,and eriksen is leaving to earn less than Lingaard at united,its all very strange.I think he is getting back at Levy who was dealing with his contract?Just a feeling I have.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Apparently Gedson has completed his medical and will be signing soon....but, if he is a 'wonder-kid' shouldn't he have been a regular for Benfica at 20 years old? I don't know anything about the bloke, but from what I have read he is not the full bunch of bananas yet, so who knows? Maybe he will develop into a superstar but I don't think he'll help much this season. We need a striker with H out, where is that Berahino bloke when you need him? Llorente coming back? If Levy can get him for fuck all money I wouldn't be surprised.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If we end up back with Llorente it would be potentially (with no disrespect to Fernando as he is an pro) the most embarrassing TX window ever.... that's be worse than Saha and Nelson.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
While their Premier League squad is fine due to U21s not having to be registered, meaning Gedson who was 20 at the beginning of this season does not have to be, the European squad is a different thing.

Spurs can only have 17 non-locally trained players and the bizarre nature of the UEFA rules means that in their European squad, Eric Dier and Ben Davies are not considered as locally trained due to their academy years in Portugual and Wales respectively.

With the signing of Fernandes they now have 19 non-locally trained players, meaning two squad members would have to be left out of the squad to face RB Leipzig next month and any further matches in the competition.

Those players could well be Christian Eriksen and Victor Wanyama

The issue Tottenham then have is that they are looking at bringing in further new signings which would mean they would then have to sell on further foreign players to make room for players from abroad in the European squad.

The alternative, other than signing British players, is that they simply leave players out of the squad, as they did a couple of years ago under Pochettino. Sissoko, who is not back until early April, could be left out but that could prove problematic should they progress far in the competition.