By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch winter 2019/20

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Don't worry, Bale's coming back apparently. The Daily Facist reports betting has been suspended.
Not just an exaggeration, an outright lie, just like everything the 'Hoorah for the black shirts and Brexit' pice of shit publishes. Even SKybet who are the biggest ripoff on the planet are offering 9/4 oh him coming back to Spurs (1/5 on Streaky going to Inter).

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Bale for 30 mil? Levy is going soft on us. Shake them down, Danny!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Reading that we are on the verge of a deal for Willian Jose, or as I like to call him, Jose Willian. Oh, and for 70 mil Danny Rose might still have to Google this guy.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Adama Traore anyone? Surely a matter of time before bigger clubs come after him.

Reactions: Yid
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Adama Traore anyone? Surely a matter of time before bigger clubs come after him.

Reckon he's out of our depth at this point. All the big clubs will want him in the summer. Bet he costs 70 mil.

He's come on massively this year though. Pretty good management of him at Wolves. Used him as an out n out winger, and gradually got him coming inside and using his size.

I was reading a thing that was saying without VAR he would have 9 assists and 6 goals (has 7 and 5) at this point. They are pretty effective numbers.

Would look good

Lo Celso---NDombele
Traore----Alli-----Son
---------Kane---------

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I'd love us to sign Grealish....think he's head and shoulders ahead of Madison or any other young midfielder at the mo.. Can play deep as a playmaker or in the hole off the front and scores goals as well as countless assists....he's strong and stays calm under pressure... and wouldn't break the bank. No brainer imo..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'd love us to sign Grealish....think he's head and shoulders ahead of Madison or any other young midfielder at the mo.. Can play deep as a playmaker or in the hole off the front and scores goals as well as countless assists....he's strong and stays calm under pressure... and wouldn't break the bank. No brainer imo..
Doing way more than what we have got. I think he wants to play further up the field though so playing him in front of our defence wont sit well do long. I also think that he is more effective higher up too.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
He's a confident lad too, but can back it up. He was hacked all over the place in the championship last season and just gets up and gets on with it...not to mention a right hook from a Birmingham idiot.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
He’s staying at Villa until the Summer then I think it might be open season.....City need a director of traffic as well, as do Arsenal and United as well as us. The Grealishes are going to be in high demand. Sign him now for the Summer and the rest can fight over half baked European ‘talent’. Hardest thing this Summer might be keeping Kane

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
48hrs that old chestnut

Steven Bergwijn is expected to complete his #thfc transfer in the next 48 hours. [Daily Mirror]

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
On Wiki Wotsit it says ‘current club’ Tottenham Hotspur......?

Watch the muppet ITK’s be all over this like they told us so......they are an hysterical bunch.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If MBS actually gets his hands on Newcastle, we are completely screwed. That would be potentially 6 clubs with greater resources than us, plus Leicester and Everton. Not what we need at all.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

First, a loan for Tottenham ace Kyle Walker-Peters is being explored to help alleviate the pressure on Pablo Zabaleta at right-back.

Ryan Fredericks is out with a long-term injury and at the age of 35, the Argentine full-back needs some help.

Walker-Peters is also being chased by Southampton and Crystal Palace this transfer window.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

According to RMC Sport, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have both been in contact with Islam Slimani's representatives about a move.

It's claimed that Slimani could look to leave his loan spell at Monaco in order to return to England, as he seeks first-team football having faded since Robert Moreno's appointment as Monaco boss.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Chelsea are reportedly in talks with AC Milan over a deal for Krzysztof Piatek as they look to steal a march on their rivals Spurs.

La Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira reported on Sunday that Piatek’s agent has offered the striker to Chelsea as a potential replacement for Olivier Giroud, who is closing in on a move for Inter.

However, he also acknowledged that Spurs are also in the race to land the 24-year-old, and the same journalist offered an update on Monday confirming that contacts are ongoing between Tottenham and Milan over a potential deal.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham full-backs Danny Rose and Kyle Walker-Peters are expected to leave the club on loan before Friday's transfer deadline.

Newcastle, Bournemouth and Watford are all interested in Rose, while Walker-Peters is set to choose between Crystal Palace and Southampton, provided both agree a deal with Spurs this week.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Having returned to Tottenham Hotspur earlier this month following a relatively underwhelming loan spell at Stoke City, Cameron Carter-Vickers could be on the move again.

According to TEAMtalk, the Rams are thought to be amongst a clutch of clubs who are reportedly interested in securing the services of the United States international on a temporary basis.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
27 days our only true striker injured,if only there was a window open available to sign someone...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
27 days our only true striker injured,if only there was a window open available to sign someone...
He's retired: we're out of options, I'm afraid:
1580153767726.png