By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch winter 2019/20

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

[Matteo Moretto, Sky Sport] Contacts between Tottenham and Valencia for Kondogbia but Peter Lim doesn't want to sell the player.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Levy`s like a bloke sent out for 2 pts of milk and a packet of ham in Aldi.Comes back with a pressure washer and a pop up tent.

What do we need?a striker full backs and a defensive midfielder.What do we buy?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Levy`s like a bloke sent out for 2 pts of milk and a packet of ham in Aldi.Comes back with a pressure washer and a pop up tent.

What do we need?a striker full backs and a defensive midfielder.What do we buy?
That he bought totally because they were on sale, and then brags to the missus for a month about what a good buy it was.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That he bought totally because they were on sale, and then brags to the missus for a month about what a good buy it was.
Aldi is a discount store,but has a center aisle with all sorts of daft promotions,not even food related,my mate did actually come back with a pressure washer instead of whatever he was sent for!

My main point is nice to sign whoever,but we needed a striker and full backs for more than this window,llorente left,rose and kwp seemingly off in those areas we are going backwards,we are doing what arsenal did,keep buying samey type attacking wide players,yes they catch the eye on youtube,but we need another winger??its not even like we`ve sold lamela or moura or son to compensate.Cant get my head around why the obvious isnt taken care of.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
photos allover but no club announcement yet

EPbgYAsX0AIQE0D

EPbcylcWoAIEbnr

EPbe4GdXkAEMpul

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Aldi is a discount store,but has a center aisle with all sorts of daft promotions,not even food related,my mate did actually come back with a pressure washer instead of whatever he was sent for!

My main point is nice to sign whoever,but we needed a striker and full backs for more than this window,llorente left,rose and kwp seemingly off in those areas we are going backwards,we are doing what arsenal did,keep buying samey type attacking wide players,yes they catch the eye on youtube,but we need another winger??its not even like we`ve sold lamela or moura or son to compensate.Cant get my head around why the obvious isnt taken care of.
YEah, we've got them on this side of the pond too. My wife has been known to purchase all sorts of random shit from the center aisle. Aldi is fascinating: just last month there I saw an otherwise normal-looking man eat an entire one-pound bag of grapes and a container of cheese in an Aldi and throw the packages on the floor without paying.

All that is to say that I have no fucking idea what the club are doing with our transfer policy, but the Arsenal comparison is kind of chilling. I think it's pretty easy to see looking up and down the table that bad transfer policy (or none at all) is a pretty quick way to send a club into a funk that is difficult to get out of. Arse, Man United, Everton, even Bournemouth I'd argue are very good examples of this. I've never been one to slate LEvy and co. for not spending massive amount but as you say it's hard to see a plan.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
good. he needs games and he is obviously not good enough for Jose at the moment