By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
are we in for the wrong center half?
It looks like another signing for the future with resale value,like foyth.What we need this season is to replace jan with a ready to go out the box type,which is Jose`s M.O .We have Tanganga as promising upcoming,IMO

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
In to the last day of transfer window II .Will we take rondon or not??suprisingly ITK dont seem to give a f*ck

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
In to the last day of transfer window II .Will we take rondon or not??suprisingly ITK dont seem to give a f*ck
Think Hojbjerg will be a spare CB along with Davies, we'll see on Sunday with Dier out?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What wrong with Sanchez, Toby, Tanganga.....?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What wrong with Sanchez, Toby, Tanganga.....?
Nothing, that’s why I said ‘spare’ ie not their usual position. Personally I’m not convinced by Sanchez yet, I like Toby but he’s lost a yard or two and Japhet who we all love is still very young.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Nothing, that’s why I said ‘spare’ ie not their usual position. Personally I’m not convinced by Sanchez yet, I like Toby but he’s lost a yard or two and Japhet who we all love is still very young.
I think we need Ledders to stick his arm round Japhet's shoulders, whisper in his ear, and pass on "the secret"..... I'd really like to see the lad do big big things and represent his country.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I never thought I would say this but that was a superb window for the club.
Makes the other years seem daft.I see some trying to shift the blame on Poch not wanting players,cant handle big names,utter tosh IMO,Poch called for a painful overhaul,seriously if he had been offered Bale he would have said I dont want him?also the transfer commitee is well established and known,Levy and ultimately Levy approves or declines,then there`s Mr I hate transfers Hitchen,and then the coach who when asked repeatedly said I dont know about incoming,outgoing transfers,new contracts.

Yes its been a great transfer window (hopefully,we have signed 7 players before in one hit),but balance that with we are replacing vertonghen,eriksen,Llorente from 2 years ago,trippier,rose,vorm (and gazzaniga it seems).Truth is we lost the 1st game in an insipid manner and the club shit the bed,season ticket/membership renewals declining,if he didnt act it could have been a disaster,massive debt,no european football,supporter unrest,covid revenues plummeting,this year is not the year to lose status and position.

Hopefully the year ends in a one and we know that means,and same as after everton shitting the bed was too early,getting the trusty sock out for a fondle is too early as well.It looks good on paper,but has to translate to on the pitch over the next months.