By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 21/22

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
I am shocked and stunned that Southampton don't want to do business with us because of Levy.

Shocked I tell you.

And stunned.

Don't forget stunned.

I remember the Lyon president coming out and telling everyone what a cunt Levy was over the negotiations for Hugo so clearly fuck all has changed.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Erm..... i call horse shit as Levy has brought in Patrici to manage all transfers.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Erm...I call horse shit because Patrici has been brought in to be a scapegoat for all of Levy's control freakery....

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
Erm..... i call horse shit as Levy has brought in Patrici to manage all transfers.....
True, but when you’ve had to deal with the deranged pipsqueak in any capacity, it’s going to leave a mark ..

Paratici could well be on the phone begging them to talk and the only response you’d likely get would be “He’s standing behind you isn’t he?”

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
OK fair enough.... its juts me who blindly believes everything that comes out of this clubs official and unofficial PR room...!

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Please tell me Tammy Abraham didn't turn us down. I think that could be our nadir.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can we just call him Patricia and be done with it?
I'll go with Pat...
tumblr_o7iw0mXRjE1vnk58do7_250.gif

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Skriniar is the new Huntelaar (in transfer talk).

We'll be linked with him every window until he retires. But we won't get close to signing him. Why would a guy that good want to come to our shitshow of a club?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
The Gollini deal looks a good one. Up to two years to have a proper look at him and pretty decent fee (£15m) if he turns out to be up to scratch.

Potentially three signings incoming in a relatively short space of time. WHAT IS HAPPENING ?? 🤣 🤣

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
“Next week in particular is expected to be a busy one in the market for the north London club as Paratici aims to get players in and out the door to allow Espirito Santo to have some new faces to work with in the final weeks of pre-season.”

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Spurs interested in Atalanta's Romero, with idea being to include Davinson Sanchez as part of the deal [Gianluigi Longari]

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

MARCA - Florentino Perez has told the board of directors that Real Madrid expect to make no signings this summer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Spurs fans have asked me about the future of Harry Winks. Answer remains the same; it would have to take a substantial bid for them to consider. One big reason is due to his homegrown status, a situation where #THFC encountered problems in Europe last season. [Michael Bridge - Sky]

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.

I think “holy shitballs!” is the only appropriate response here 😂