By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 21/22

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Might as well, eh.

Here's to all the rumors of the likes of Hugo, Son, Kane, Dele, Regiullon, NDombele (and every other good player leaving) and the average ones sticking around and soaking up wages.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Spurs midfielder Moussa Sissoko admits he doesn't know if he will stay at the club amid "calls" from other teams.

He said: “Am I going to stay here? I don’t know. My contract ends in 2023. I could tell you yes but we know things go very quickly in football.

"I’m trying to have the best possible season with my club. There’s the Euros at the end of it and I hope to be there.

“The external things, I let my agent deal with them. There have been calls from various clubs, but I remain focused on Tottenham."

In the same interview, he explained the differences between the playing styles of Pochettino and Mourinho, with his former mentor now in charge of Paris Saint-Germain.

"He's [Pochettino] a very good coach. I learned a lot with him in this club, he did a good job here," he said. "He had the opportunity in Paris, which is one of the best European clubs. We have a different style of play compared to previous years.

"Mourinho has established a style of play where you leave possession. With Pochettino, we had the ball more often."

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Konsa on England radar with Liverpool and Tottenham among those also keeping tabs

Form and fitness permitting, England head into the upcoming World Cup qualifiers and this summer’s European Championship with an unusual abundance of options in central defence.

Manager Gareth Southgate has most recently used Harry Maguire, Eric Dier, Kyle Walker, Tyrone Mings, Michael Keane and Conor Coady. The resurgence of John Stones could lead to a recall and Rob Holding and Ben White have also enjoyed impressive seasons.

But someone being talked about with growing admiration among Premier League players and staff as a contender for international recognition is Aston Villa’s Ezri Konsa.

The 23-year-old has been something of an unsung hero in his team’s rise to eighth place, helping them register nine clean sheets in his 20 appearances so far this campaign.

As a partner to Mings at one of Southgate’s former clubs, Konsa will be well known to the England boss and is under consideration. Another factor in his favour is his journey through the FA’s youth system, having formed part of England’s 2017 Under-20 World Cup-winning squad and also won seven Under-21s caps.

The FA will be aware that Konsa still qualifies to represent DR Congo and Angola at senior level via his father and mother respectively. The Athletic has learned he would also be eligible to turn out for Portugal and the European champions are following him closely.

Konsa joined Villa from Brentford in 2019 for £12 million. They will hope to extend a contract that is scheduled to expire in 2023, especially with the player believed to be one of the options Liverpool and Tottenham are studying as they seek to bolster their defences in the next transfer window.

He was on Spurs’ radar when Toby Alderweireld’s £25 million release clause became active in the summer of 2019, only for the Belgium international to stay in north London.

N

Ninahooth

Player in Training.
Hello.
Top dating site 2021
goodating.site

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Can you arrange for Eric Lamela to find a boyfriend?
Not that there's anything wrong with being straight, but I think that's the case with him. ;) Having said that, I do believe he's a proud card carrying Sephora member.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Not that there's anything wrong with being straight, but I think that's the case with him. ;) Having said that, I do believe he's a proud card carrying Sephora member.
I don't care what his sexuality is, he lost his dog, possibly his brother, I can't remember, but he looks lonely out there and needs to share make-up tips with someone.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I would like to see a good site about dates. I like dates, they are high in potassium, fibre and magnesium. One animal study found that mice fed food mixed with dates had significantly better memory and learning ability! This experiment can be reproduced at home, simply put dates into your mousetraps and the mice will remember not to eat dates from them - because the last time they did they got killed. I have a couple of dates in my porridge every morning and I have never been killed in a mousetrap.

I don't know which dates site this person was talking about, presumably dating is the act of eating dates - but this is the best dates site on the web:

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
I wonder if Nina has a speech impediment or is a secret horse lover