By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 21/22

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
That's also a good shout. We've haven't replaced Eriksen and need someone like a Ward Prowse in terms of dead ball situations but Eriksen had a touch of class when it came to assists and finding the pocket of space. The only player I would pay serious money for that I think would come close and I genuinely think we could get would be Jack Grealish.
To think that cunt Levy wouldn't pay Villa £20m for him a few seasons back....
Well if his name had been N'Grealish and he was black and French we'd have signed him like a shot.....but luckily we got N'Koudou and then N'Jie when N'koudou was rubbish and then N'Jie was rubbish as well.....could we sack Steve Hitchen please.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Few players I've liked the look of this season

Harrison - Leeds - positive attacking player who could play anywhere in a front 3.

Ollie Watkins - Villa - absolute workhorse upfront.

Coufal - West Ham - plays in a true back 4 at right back. Gets plenty of assists. Defends well from what I saw.

McGinn - villa - absolute juggernaut of a player. Never stops. Good leader.

Coady - Wolves - only had to watch him against us to see he'd be an asset. Hard to find someone who can sit at the left centre back slot.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Few players I've liked the look of this season

Harrison - Leeds - positive attacking player who could play anywhere in a front 3.

Ollie Watkins - Villa - absolute workhorse upfront.

Coufal - West Ham - plays in a true back 4 at right back. Gets plenty of assists. Defends well from what I saw.

McGinn - villa - absolute juggernaut of a player. Never stops. Good leader.

Coady - Wolves - only had to watch him against us to see he'd be an asset. Hard to find someone who can sit at the left centre back slot.
Think Harrison is on loan from Man City, I Like Coufal and Soucek at West Ham, and Coady at wolves with Dunk from Brighton would both be good.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Think Harrison is on loan from Man City, I Like Coufal and Soucek at West Ham, and Coady at wolves with Dunk from Brighton would both be good.

Ah I see. He is quality that fella Harrison. Him and Fodon make for a good future for City.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
A mistake for Ajax? I agree. He has shown a gnat's pube more than fuck all until the last game of the season.
Agree...apart from a great debut he's been meh...Wouldn't shed a tear if he left.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Bergwijn for Ryan Gravenberch would be a massive steal

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
The managerial situation is probably going to mean yet another painful window for us if we don't appoint someone soon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Maybe Levy well wait to see if there are any international managerial scalps rolling before he makes a decision...

He'd be a cunt to do that because it leaves us no time to prepare for next season but at this point that cheap cunt can't fuck things up anymore...

He is truly a massive throbing cock of a man...

Just re-sign Poch at any cost and pretend lasts season with the super cunt in charge didn't happen.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The managerial situation is probably going to mean yet another painful window for us if we don't appoint someone soon.
Indeed. I keep reading stories about who we are targeting, who we are ditching - how the fuck can any decision be made without a manager, it's almost as if someone with no tactical football brain is making the decisions based on - fuck knows, because recent evidence shows that the Kim Jong Levy is fucking up financially as well as footbally.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Everyone knows that if I wanted to extend my contract at Tottenham, I'd have already done so," he told L'Equipe.

"I'm not going to do that in six months' time. I've experienced the Premier League and a Champions League final. I've reached the end of a cycle and it's time to look elsewhere.

Both parties, the board and my agents are in agreement in terms of the conditions, so we will see.

I've never hidden my desire to go back to PSG one day. It's my boyhood club and I'm still a PSG supporter, so I feel free to talk about it, but I don't want people to think I'm just issuing a come-and-get-me plea and I'm not closing the door on anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Yid
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Everyone being very non committal, which is understandable.

Sissoko can fuck right off either way though.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

[Son] asked about [Kane] the England international moving on, South Korea international Son has told reporters while away on World Cup qualifying duty: "Has Kane moved already?

"Everything is not decided. Rather than worrying about his transfer, I am doing my best at Tottenham.

"I want to focus on the national team and Tottenham. Maybe Kane is doing the same, he is busy preparing for the Euros."

• Love
Reactions: Yid