By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 21/22

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Let's see how the Emersonian new day pans out. I've heard he's really good, but lacks recovery pace. Not sure how that works in today's game.
I read a long article in the Athletic that I can't find now. Basically said he is quite good going forward, but still learning on the defensive end (though his athleticism makes up for a lot of tactical errors). Tall for a FB too. Apparently rated quite highly by Brazilians, even compared to Maicon (pre-taxi era Maicon anyway).

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I read a long article in the Athletic that I can't find now. Basically said he is quite good going forward, but still learning on the defensive end (though his athleticism makes up for a lot of tactical errors). Tall for a FB too. Apparently rated quite highly by Brazilians, even compared to Maicon (pre-taxi era Maicon anyway).
He's also been called the new Dani Alves. If he's half as good as the hype then £22m in these stupid money days could turn out to be a good deal, fingers crossed.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Hmmm, a right-back who's good going forward, but bullies his way back into position when he gets caught out. Sounds like there are potential Kyle Walker parallels as well.

Fingers crossed indeed. Could be a roller-coaster ride. I, for one, am excited.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Talking about right backs, apparently Aurier has been offered to The Scum according to this guy

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He's a free agent, so who's doing the offering?
Dependant on the terms of his contract... if there are still any terms applicable we may be able to ask for some kind of notional fee if he immediately signs for another club??? Think Bosman and the compensation that's paid when that's activated... I could be spouting horse shit and he could be free to fuck off to the Scum or China where the standards required are not as demanding.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

He'd be dynamite at Wolves or Everton or someplace like that. I can just see him rocking up at West Ham and making us suffer.
He's apparently said he wants to remain in England so I think Everton would be a good shout with Rafa there, but then if he's giving legitimate consideration to joining the scum then maybe he also wants to stay in London ?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He's apparently said he wants to remain in England so I think Everton would be a good shout with Rafa there, but then if he's giving legitimate consideration to joining the scum then maybe he also wants to stay in London ?
Fuck off to Palace with Viera then...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Fuck off to Palace with Viera then...
He can just fuck off. I honestly don't care where he goes.

Just reading that Daniel Sturridge is a free agent. He might be a viable backup option for the ECL to give Kane and Son a break.

Last edited:
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I wouldn't be letting the blood pressure rise because Aurier is leaving...even if was going to the scum. After all, he's a player with very limited ability and is constantly an accident waiting to happen so off with him, regardless of his destination.
As for Sturridge, he was on £27k a week at Trabsonspor so if we could get him for less than that, you'd have to look at him. I reckon he'd end up at West Ham, Palace or Wrexham.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Just reading that we apparently set a price of £40m for Winks for any interested parties which immediately caused Everton and Villa to walk away.

Levy's grubby little fingerprints all over that one doing his usual massive over valuation of a player we need to move on.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just reading that we apparently set a price of £40m for Winks for any interested parties which immediately caused Everton and Villa to walk away.

Levy's grubby little fingerprints all over that one doing his usual massive over valuation of a player we need to move on.
not worth more than £25m imo

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'd terminate the cunts contract.
He's Spurs through and through so I'm not going to shit on him, but he just doesn't have the real star quality and ability needed at the very top level. He's Norwich, Fulham, WBA, sort of level. Shame but that's the truth of it, can't believe he played for England.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He's Spurs through and through so I'm not going to shit on him, but he just doesn't have the real star quality and ability needed at the very top level. He's Norwich, Fulham, WBA, sort of level. Shame but that's the truth of it, can't believe he played for England.
I know I am being harsh bruv (it was a toung in cheek comment) but I'm sick and fucking tired of bang average shit...

Our entire squad is littered with these type of players and others just picking up wages.

Japhet, Moura and Rodon were the only ones who showed they gave a fuck.

Said it a million times, if you work hard and throw yourself on the line Spurs fans will love you. If you have a modicum of ability and can dazzle us with fast feet and goals you will be worshiped.

Gentle Ben is the perfect example... shit player, works hard. Fans love him.

Another transfer window where we've not done enough to address our glaring problems at this club. Champions league is a fucking pipe dream this season unless Nuno can drag some semblance of a plan out of them and then a performance out of Kane and Son every week.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Who will our next manager be when Conte walks away? I am sure the deal he agreed with Levy demanded money and players - he is not the sort of bloke who will tolerate being fucked around by a cunt like Levy.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Please can we have a rest before starting the Summer transfer window of hope that turns into another frustration fest. Thanks in advance.