By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer window winter 20/21

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Can someone who knows what they're talking about, tell me why we keep trying to sign wingers. We've been down this road for the past 4 years + We have attacking wide full backs, plus Bale, plus Son, plus Sessegnon, we don't play with wingers?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Can someone who knows what they're talking about, tell me why we keep trying to sign wingers. We've been down this road for the past 4 years + We have attacking wide full backs, plus Bale, plus Son, plus Sessegnon, we don't play with wingers?

Can't answer your question Don but this kid is a player. Fast, skilled & can both score & assist. I think of him as a young Hakim Ziyech but better.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
thank fuck for that, but is he as good as N'Jie or N'Koudou......?????
N'Probably...better, a lot better. Moronio says he doesn't want him and there are no plans to sign him so N'icolas could be seen in a Spurs shirt pretty soon! OK, it's all just rumours and media bollocks innit, but I expect some ITK has said he knows a bloke who sat next to Moronio's mate's cleaner who overheard someone say they heard the bloke in the pub (before it got locked down) - mention that he had a dream that spme Argentinian bloke will play / had played / will have played / might play / should have been playing for Spurs.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The only transfer that will help is if we transfer this manager the fuck outta here.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Spurs are weighing up a bid this month for highly-rated South Korea centre-back Kim Min-jae.

Tottenham are ready to step up their interest amid growing concerns of competition from London rivals Chelsea.

The 6ft 3in Beijing Guoan centre-back,24, is nicknamed 'the monster' and is a rising star in Asia.

Spurs were first interested in Heung-min Son's international team-mate in the close season after Jan Vertonghen left.

Now they are plotting a fresh move as Chelsea could be about to enter the race.