By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Watford (A) - 2 January 2022

• Thread starter The Cryptkeeper
  • Start date
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
No thread?

I’ll start one.

COYS. This is a must win.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Tough viewing so far, but it feels like if we can get one to go in, more will follow. Emerson's crossing has been bad, but we're crying out for some creativity in the midfield. But we already knew that.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I'd be hooking Emerson before he even gets into the bloody dressing room.

Blatant foul on Kane in the box as well which VAR didn't seem to want to bother with.

One of those games where we might have to wait until late to get something.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Didn't know Watford had a rugby side...!!!

This is fucking joke, VAR... what's the fucking point...?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

One week a goal disallowed for a forearm being offside and the next a penalty not given because the VAR operator left to get to the bar early to beat the crowds ?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Pretty sure Kane and that big CB of theirs meet the biblical standard for marriage by this point in the game. Saying that, he's not exactly taking the half-chances he is getting like he used to.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Watford and their shitty anti-football

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Wow, the ref helped us out there. I have no idea why he blew for a foul when the lad was through on goal

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

We need to be throwing some fresh people on. Give Lo Celso or Gil a go instead of Sonny at least

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We’re going to fucking drop points again, aren’t we?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Yup, this has got 0-0 written all over it.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Lost count of the number of times we batter a team for 90 minutes and come out of the game with nothing

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We have to move it forwards faster... its soooo slow and sideways and backwards...

Hoijberg is one of the main culprits... he kills our momentum...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Sanchez gets on my fucking nerves. He’s just likely won the game in stoppage time and he acts like he doesn’t give a fuck

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Good. Would hate to be a Watford supporter watching your team play negative shit football every week

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

I know what you mean, but as long as he scores, I don't care if he celebrates by taking a shit on the pitch.
See, there's a celebration I'd like to see 🤣

Got out of jail there. Watford were horribly negative but the onus was still on us to break them down and find a way to score and we had to wait for a set piece to do it.

Crazy schedule in January as well with us playing Chelsea in 3 out of the next 5 games with a North London Derby sandwiched in between.