By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Watford (H) PL Wed 20th January

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We need to be in charge of our own destiny. Whole half to go yet. COYS

More of a half time pick me up mate, no doubt we can still win this, piling on the pressure. Hopeful of an exact reversal of the reverse fixture.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Let's grab a winner and get the hell outta here.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!! So happy for Llorente. What a great few days for us, funny old game!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
And now the Foxes have taken something at Anfield. Happy days.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What a cunt.

Also, imagine if by some miracle Llorente suddenly started banging in goals left right and centre and propelled us to glory in the league and Champions league.... at least we wouldn't have to build a statue of him, just sign him for a further 5 years...
made me look a cunt...... again.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Wow we piled it on second half going for broke and at last something went for us for a change and Llazarus scores the winner, definitely didn't see him getting one, he looked broken after THAT miss.

Well done lads. Re-energising!

Oh special mention for snakey rose as well who if he keeps playing like this might just be forgiven.

Last edited:
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
That may not have been a must-win match, but my god that would have sucked had we lost or drawn. What a turnaround. This team has heart, no questioning that.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Fucking hell what a relief, this team has got heart and cajones, never give up! Well done every one of the team, bench, Poch and the management team.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fucking hell what a relief, this team has got heart and cajones, never give up! Well done every one of the team, bench, Poch and the management team.
and ball boy
DyMQ4VqWwAMrHOY.jpg

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Wow we piled it on second half going for broke and at last something went for us for a change and Llazarus scores the winner, definitely didn't see him getting one, he looked broken after THAT miss.

Well done lads. Re-energising!

Oh special mention for snakey rose as well who if he keeps playing like this might just be forgiven.

Respect for Llorente. He misses some awfully easy chances for an international standard striker but the guy never drops his head.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Respect for Llorente. He misses some awfully easy chances for an international standard striker but the guy never drops his head.
True,I remember viduka with boro,we gave him so much stick "fat aussie wanker" everytime he fluffed,he practically begged to be subbed and just got worse&worse.Its something Kane does well,misses chances and just goes looking for the next one to try again.Have to be thick skinned,even when its all going wrong to just plug away.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
apparently sarri has been locked in the dressing room with the players for 40mins now,all the backroom staff were kicked out before it began .:p:p

Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente speaking to Sky Sports: "I am really happy because today was a tough game. To help the team with a massive goal today is very important. More so after the past two games in cups that we lost. We needed to come back to winning ways."

On standing in for the injured Harry Kane: "It's a big responsibility. I'm ready to help the team and will be stronger every game."

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino: "I think we fully deserved the victory. It arrived late but we kept pushing. It was a fantastic second-half performance. The first half, it was difficult to create chances - we dominated but didn't create. It's fantastic to win again after a difficult week... it's nice to smile. The mentality is perfect."
On Son Heung-min: "He finished with cramp. We hope he will be fine for Newcastle."
On Fernando Llorente: "I'm very happy for him. With the possibility to play he will help the team and that goal today is massive."

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
True,I remember viduka with boro,we gave him so much stick "fat aussie wanker" everytime he fluffed,he practically begged to be subbed and just got worse&worse.Its something Kane does well,misses chances and just goes looking for the next one to try again.Have to be thick skinned,even when its all going wrong to just plug away.

Don't be bagging the Duke. He's a legend in my country.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Poch on Son: "It wasn’t the plan to play him for 90 minutes but with the score, I decided with Jesus to risk it & he was very tired at the end. It was an amazing effort. Great goal and he showed amazing energy. He showed massive commitment to the team."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Don't be bagging the Duke. He's a legend in my country.
We absolutely did that game,we won 3-0,kanoute even scored with one off his arse when their keeper kicked it straight at him.It was strange cos normally you hound a player and they stick it up you,his touch just got worse&worse.Was well after his Leeds spell though.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What exactly would be the harm in extending Llorente's contract for another 12 months? He does a job and we are simply not going to be able to sign a top class striker because Kane is so dominant.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We absolutely did that game,we won 3-0,kanoute even scored with one off his arse when their keeper kicked it straight at him.It was strange cos normally you hound a player and they stick it up you,his touch just got worse&worse.Was well after his Leeds spell though.

You leave the Duke alone.

Leave the great man alone I say.