By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

WBA PL (A) Sun 8th Nov 2020 12.00

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is this a league or cup match I am never sure cos they never spend more than a season in any one division.
Have a dislike for this lot,after Fulop throwing the ball in his goal vs arse to stop CL for us,and Foster spending 57mins match time taking goalkicks.I am sure there are other reasons,let me know!!

So I hope we do a job on this lot and send them on their yo-yo way back down.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
It should be a comfortable 3 points...think Brighton & Burnley are better than this lot...1-3...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It should be a comfortable 3 points...think Brighton & Burnley are better than this lot...1-3...
We would go top with a win,so we`re fucked.....

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
We would go top with a win,so we`re fucked.....
Jesus...top eh....I'm getting this strange feeling. Oh no, I knew this could happen.

Must.....not......like.................jose!
Cant................give in!
Fucking.......................wanker!
But.........we could.......be top!

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Interesting to see who starts. Personally I'd go with this...

Lloris
Doherty Toby Dier Reguilon
Ndombele Sissoko Hojberg
Lamela Kane Son

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.

Lloris
Ndombele Sissoko Hojberg
Lamela Kane Son
That's our best eleven. Every league match until someone gets hurt or suspended.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
That's our best eleven. Every league match until someone gets hurt or suspended.

How much did GLC play in the EL the other day?
I'd like to see him in there as well.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He played well. I like him, a lot, actually, but it's either him or Ndombele at this point.
Yeah there ain't many scenarios when they both play and Susoko doesn't...

Mad init that Mousa is a fucking mainstay in our side after barely being able to kick a ball for so long.

I'd love ro hear him speak about that period, because his mental strength must be phenomenal, his belief in himself must be unbelievable because he was getting destroyed from all sides other than his manager. Again shows how good Poch was and that he was ultimately right about him.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Lloris
Ndombele Sissoko Hojberg
Lamela Kane Son
Lamela has a twisted fallopian so wont feature,reguilon was sick but could be better?

Interesting to see of they adopt the sit back at home or have a go and test our defence.Dont even know who they have with pace to hurt us if they do sit back?genuinely dont think I could name a single player except livermore and not even sure he is still there.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Lamela has a twisted fallopian so wont feature,reguilon was sick but could be better?

Interesting to see of they adopt the sit back at home or have a go and test our defence.Dont even know who they have with pace to hurt us if they do sit back?genuinely dont think I could name a single player except livermore and not even sure he is still there.

Honestly, I don't blame him for sitting this one out as that sounds painful.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
West Brom will assess defender Dara O'Shea, who has missed their past two matches because of an ankle injury.

Sam Field and Hal Robson-Kanu remain sidelined.

Tottenham left-back Sergio Reguillon missed the midweek trip to Ludogorets through illness but has returned to training and should be available.

Spurs will monitor Serge Aurier, who sat out the trip to Bulgaria with a minor injury, while Erik Lamela is ruled out by a niggling problem with his vagina..

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sergio Reguilon has travelled with the Spurs squad.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EmS-Ee1WMAURVyA

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
playing slow again,3 of the best forwards in the world and we are not making much headway here. Come on lads step up.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We can go top spurs have shown up.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Why would we be surprised ?? There's no spark at all. Ndombele looks good though...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Struggling to understand the hype with Doherty to be honest. Not seeing the attacking wingback that he was at Wolves. He’s a solid enough defender but hardly the attacking threat he is reputed to be.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
WBA playing well - about as well as they can. We can and need to improve. Bale largely ineffective so far, so is Sissoko. Sort it out at Half time Maureen Ffs, we can go top if we win. Has anyone mentioned that? Jesus please take one opportunity given to us, please, just one.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Struggling to understand the hype with Doherty to be honest. Not seeing the attacking wingback that he was at Wolves. He’s a solid enough defender but hardly the attacking threat he is reputed to be.
He had a different manager at Wolves I think.....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This...

Too hesitant and too cautious...

He doesnt pull the trigger or take players on at all now...