By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Welcome Moussa Sissoko

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
😭 😭😭

EJq_hEVX0AA6oTp

Think they need move that another tier up!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fucking magnificent footballer. I don’t give a fuck what anyone says.

Yes, he’s got limitations but every time I watch this guy I am amazed at his workrate, I am amazed at how he covers ground, I am amazed at how he sacrifices his game when needed and I love how much he cares about winning each and every game he plays in.

I am not sure why he is maligned by some of our fanbase but I feel better when I see Sissoko’s name on the teamsheet.

I salute this great man. He’s a proper Yid.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fucking magnificent footballer. I don’t give a fuck what anyone says.

Yes, he’s got limitations but every time I watch this guy I am amazed at his workrate, I am amazed at how he covers ground, I am amazed at how he sacrifices his game when needed and I love how much he cares about winning each and every game he plays in.

I am not sure why he is maligned by some of our fanbase but I feel better when I see Sissoko’s name on the teamsheet.

I salute this great man. He’s a proper Yid.
If ndombele had his engine and energy,he would be one of the best in the world.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Fucking magnificent footballer.
That's high praise indeed.......not sure what accolode Kane would receive on that basis. I think Sissoko fits the Mourinho brief, along with the Hojbjergs, Lamela's and Diers of this world. That's good every team needs a N'Golo Kante type player and we've been missing a really good one for a while, but for me a fucking magnificent footballer has a little culture, style and flair as well? The aforementioned are good at what they do and fulfill the role for a certain type of manager, it's working well for us in terms of results at the moment but if we want to see a lot of stylish football going forward then I'd like more of a blend with some creative flair as well.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That's high praise indeed.......not sure what accolode Kane would receive on that basis. I think Sissoko fits the Mourinho brief, along with the Hojbjergs, Lamela's and Diers of this world. That's good every team needs a N'Golo Kante type player and we've been missing a really good one for a while, but for me a fucking magnificent footballer has a little culture, style and flair as well? The aforementioned are good at what they do and fulfill the role for a certain type of manager, it's working well for us in terms of results at the moment but if we want to see a lot of stylish football going forward then I'd like more of a blend with some creative flair as well.
I agree with this but I find Mousas workrate and commitment.... Mag-fucking-nificent...!!!

He does do a phenomenal job considering he was fucking stealing a living for a year or more... I genuinely thought we'd been Gilberto'd.... again.

I love mousa but I can 100% see where an upgrade with a bit more culture would elevate us to another level.

I kinda see Mousa as a Dier type player with a better engine. One who can do a job across the park at a level but doesn't exceed in particularly anything.

It would have to be some kinda player to upgrade him thats for sure.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

You be nice to Sissoko.