By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wembley Parking

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Anyone attempted to drive and park near the stadium? yeh I know but just trying to find a way to attend tomorrow and not get stuck freezing with no trains. At least if I get stuck in the van I can put the kettle on! Any ideas much appreciated.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone attempted to drive and park near the stadium? yeh I know but just trying to find a way to attend tomorrow and not get stuck freezing with no trains. At least if I get stuck in the van I can put the kettle on! Any ideas much appreciated.
There's some stuff on the official club site about parking at Wembley. If it were me, I'd call the Green Man pub and ask them for a favour and see what they say, you might need to get there an hour or so before. There's a car park by McDonalds etc near Wembley Park, don't know how that works but there seems to be spaces in the evening and it's free I think

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Park near to the Ace cafe then either one stop on the train from Stonebridge Park or 4 stops on a no 18 bus from Harrow Rd.

Last edited: