By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

West Ham A [PL] 12:30 Sat 23rd September 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2017-09-23-West-Ham-United-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur.jpg

Phew! An away game and we always win them ones innit!

Obviously not a 'must win' in season terms because there will be 32 more games after this, but definitely a 'must win' because it's them. There are no obvious banana skins for our rivals this weekend, except maybe Stoke vs Chelsea, you never know with Stoke. I don't include Liverpool as a top 4 rival and they'll probably lose to Leicester. So, 3 points would be very nice here to maintain he gap and to move up into the top 4.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Think this is a good game to play at this point. We need the London rivalry to really try and push the players on a bit. It's all been a bit stagnant lately.

WestHam have been pure shite so far this season but you can bet they'll give us a game.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No fresh injury news. Still just Lamela, Wanyama and Rose out. No set dates for their returns.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's been a whole bunch of bananas this fixture in the past....so it is a must win game. No-one likes West Ham so go and do this lot, Harry hat trick....that's his new name. 4-1 to Spurs.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Whats happened to Victor? I'm fed up of all these injuries now, we didn't have any in Poch's first season and everyone called his fitness and training regimes 'genius'....are we doing something less genius now?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Whats happened to Victor? I'm fed up of all these injuries now, we didn't have any in Poch's first season and everyone called his fitness and training regimes 'genius'....are we doing something less genius now?

I'd read a couple of weeks ago Wanyama is out for quite a while, around 7 weeks. Can't recall what happened.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It's been a whole bunch of bananas this fixture in the past....so it is a must win game. No-one likes West Ham so go and do this lot, Harry hat trick....that's his new name. 4-1 to Spurs.
Just the last 2 years when I went !!previously Dier,Bale,Stalteri at the death.Best thing if we win this time is it puts them in a relegation fight and probably puts Bilic nearer the door.Hope we win and the dildo brothers,shady Brady and the pikeys can all shut up til the cup final game.

DKRMJoKWsAAIjDg.jpg

DKRMJoOW0AA08tr.jpg

DKRMJoBWAAAhcp1.jpg

DKRMJoDXoAAQt_h.jpg

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'd read a couple of weeks ago Wanyama is out for quite a while, around 7 weeks. Can't recall what happened.
Bruised ego,some cunt on a OMT elsewhere called him shite.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its one injury and 2 gone awol !!Jaysus I hardly even remember Lamela is missing now and as for old snakey chops,he better be fucking good when he returns.if he returns!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just the last 2 years when I went !!previously Dier,Bale,Stalteri at the death.Best thing if we win this time is it puts them in a relegation fight and probably puts Bilic nearer the door.Hope we win and the dildo brothers,shady Brady and the pikeys can all shut up til the cup final game.

DKRMJoKWsAAIjDg.jpg

DKRMJoOW0AA08tr.jpg

DKRMJoBWAAAhcp1.jpg

DKRMJoDXoAAQt_h.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Its one injury and 2 gone awol !!Jaysus I hardly even remember Lamela is missing now and as for old snakey chops,he better be fucking good when he returns.if he returns!!
Won't happen...

Snakey fuck

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If Hissing Sid returns then it has to be as second choice. Ben Davies in my opinion gets better every game and has earned the number one spot. I think we will see KWP get plenty of cup time and he could take over the number 2 spot. What then for the slithery chap? He has demanded that he gets paid what he is worth, how much is a 3rd choice left back worth? Less than what he is being payed now. I don't see a way back for him in a Lillywhite shirt. I don't feel sorry for him, if he wanted to renegotiate his deal then the place to do it was in the Poch's office not in the fucking Currant Bun. If you burn your britches then your goolies get singed - or is that bridges? Nah, that wouldn't make sense.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Why play Dembele against Barnsley and not today, is he not fully fit? I'm guessing not, because he is better than Sissoko
1f5e3.png
Mauricio on @mousadembele: "After the cup game he started to feel a problem with his ankle. We hope it’s not a big issue.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Why play Dembele against Barnsley and not today, is he not fully fit? I'm guessing not, because he is better than Sissoko
Not fit. Had a problem with his ankle after Barnsley. Hopefully not major according to Poch though.

Looking at the line up we again don't have a natural CM partner for Dier.. hopefully we don't see the same issue we saw against Swansea regarding this!

Hoping we grab a first half goal for the confidence and go on to win by a few! Their defence isn't great so I'm plucking for another 3 away goals.. 3-1 Spurs. COYS.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
1f5e3.png
Mauricio on @mousadembele: "After the cup game he started to feel a problem with his ankle. We hope it’s not a big issue.
FFS .....someone is going to break a nail next!! We hope it's not a big issue as well Poch, get well soon Moose. Crucial area of the team to have Moose and Victor out at the same time. Sissoko chance to make a name for himself, come on man.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Bench looks strong this match though with a good couple of impact attacking players if we need to up the temp late on.

Vorm, KWP, Trippier, Winks, GNK, Son, Llorente

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Sissoko chance to make a name for himself, come on man.
His attributes actually suit a cm imo. It's what I actually thought we bought him for - backup for Dembele. Like you say, chance for him to make a name for himself and prove he is worth being on the pitch. Hoping he proves myself and many other Spurs fans wrong and isn't a waste of space after all!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
His attributes actually suit a cm imo. It's what I actually thought we bought him for - backup for Dembele. Like you say, chance for him to make a name for himself and prove he is worth being on the pitch. Hoping he proves myself and many other Spurs fans wrong and isn't a waste of space after all!

Think I'd have son on and drop Eriksen back personally or if Sanchez and dier are mids and 3 at the back. Sissoko looks like he would be a good CM but he isn't. He gets disposed easily, has no eye for a pass and doesn't really get stuck in. He's basically the opposite of Dembele lol.

Like any other footballer I don't rate I hope he proves me wrong eventually.....

Anyway the rest of the team looks good and we are gonna destroy this shower if shit.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Is Tripps second choice to Aurier, or just having a rest after Barnsley? The Tripps/Kane partnership was lethal towards the end of last season....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
COYS .....big game today a win puts us right back up there. Funny how expectations change over a relatively short space of time.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Double bubble !!hand over the caravan cup you fucking pikeys

DKaG8HcW4AA0HjJ.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dustin

Player in Training.
Both goals made by space found by Eriksen due to quick thinking in transition. Watching Eriksen on defense and off the ball in transition has become the most exciting part of watching games for me. The more you pay attention to it the more you notice that he sees and moves to the the game in ways that are down right predatory, reminds me of Luis Suarez in a way, but applies this similarity in completely different stages of play.

Can't think of another nonathletic attacking midfielder that has ever put me on the edge of my seat with anticipation while watching him moving off the ball on defense. Amazing player.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Adequate first half I suppose.

(Sorry wrong forum)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Both goals made by space found by Eriksen due to quick thinking in transition. Watching Eriksen on defense and off the ball in transition has become the most exciting part of watching games for me. The more you pay attention to it the more you notice that he sees and moves to the the game in ways that are down right predatory, reminds me of Luis Suarez in a way, but applies this similarity in completely different stages of play.

Can't think of another nonathletic attacking midfielder that has ever put me on the edge of my seat with anticipation while watching him moving off the ball on defense. Amazing player.
Mate you need to get out more!!!