By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

West Ham (A) PL Sat 23rd November 12:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
WestHam.jpg

Lose lose this one. If we lose I will feel sick, because it's fucking West Ham, if we win I will feel sick because - Mourinho . Fucking great birthday week eh @Don Diaz (Did Remember that correctly? It would be a fucking miracle if I did, I think it's my birthday this week and one of the voices is telling me it's yours as well? Probably bollocks because the voices always talk bollocks.

Differences between the Poch and the new bloke No.1 - Pochettino is not a cunt.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
View attachment 1060

Lose lose this one. If we lose I will feel sick, because it's fucking West Ham, if we win I will feel sick because - Mourinho . Fucking great birthday week eh @Don Diaz (Did Remember that correctly? It would be a fucking miracle if I did, I think it's my birthday this week and one of the voices is telling me it's yours as well? Probably bollocks because the voices always talk bollocks.

Differences between the Poch and the new bloke No.1 - Pochettino is not a cunt.
Yep those voices are correct - it's been a bit of a week eh? Not the sort of present I was hoping for and capped off tonight with a family dinner at our gaff where the average age is about 76. Hope Mrs Diaz is doing soup......

Happy birthday back, hope the sun is shining on your copa de vino tinto and the lads actually turn up tomorrow for a win. I have absolutely no idea what to expect so I'm going for a 2-1 win, because if we lose I'm going to be very grumpy indeed. it will be interesting to see what Mourinho's first team looks like, who to play at right back? What formation? what about Eriksen? Lo Celso with Dele and Son, hope so. Just fucking win eh boys, just win.
COYS

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yep those voices are correct - it's been a bit of a week eh? Not the sort of present I was hoping for and capped off tonight with a family dinner at our gaff where the average age is about 76. Hope Mrs Diaz is doing soup......

Happy birthday back, hope the sun is shining on your copa de vino tinto and the lads actually turn up tomorrow for a win. I have absolutely no idea what to expect so I'm going for a 2-1 win, because if we lose I'm going to be very grumpy indeed. it will be interesting to see what Mourinho's first team looks like, who to play at right back? What formation? what about Eriksen? Lo Celso with Dele and Son, hope so. Just fucking win eh boys, just win.
COYS
Fuck me if they turn up tomorrow we better fucking win,if we cant win against a side still at the training ground we are fucked.

Happy birthday.

No we`re not we`re away FFS

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hugo out (backwards elbow),vorm out (calf),lamela out (bit cold this time of year)
Jan and Ndombele arent sure if they fancy it or not (rehabilitating)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hugo out (backwards elbow),vorm out (calf),lamela out (bit cold this time of year)
Jan and Ndombele arent sure if they fancy it or not (rehabilitating)
Vorm out - well that's worked out well then.
Lamela - excellent.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now while I want Spurs to win, I have never been in a situation where I want that Portuguese prick to win...erm I mean our manager... 🤢🤢🤢.

This match is an absolute paradox... I want to win and send the Travelers back to their campsite crying, but in order to do that our players will have to perform well. If they do that I will be SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF as that would mean their lack of effort was a contributory factor in Poch getting the tin tac and that simply ain't fucking on...!!!

If we do win that will mean Mourinho will have won and me wanting that, again is something I am absolutely not ready to.accept as a positive thing.

Fucking spurs...!!!

COYS.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Easy...Go at them from the start, go 0-1 up after 2 mins, then park the bus and hang on for 88 mins + for a well deserved 3 points.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Now while I want Spurs to win, I have never been in a situation where I want that Portuguese prick to win...erm I mean our manager... 🤢🤢🤢.

This match is an absolute paradox... I want to win and send the Travelers back to their campsite crying, but in order to do that our players will have to perform well. If they do that I will be SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF as that would mean their lack of effort was a contributory factor in Poch getting the tin tac and that simply ain't fucking on...!!!

If we do win that will mean Mourinho will have won and me wanting that, again is something I am absolutely not ready to.accept as a positive thing.

Fucking spurs...!!!

COYS.
I`ve decided its best I am proved wrong about Jose,cant say I am willing to sing his name (yet???ever??),but I would rather we win,jose and levy win than my conflicted feelings about what has happened this week be right.
How am I to do this,simple Mourinho is a cunt,but he is our cunt now and just go on a chelsea forum they will help you embrace jose with their absoulte hate for him now and us OFC.If we win tomorrow even for a few hours we will be above the scum,if he accomplishes that end of the season its a good start.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is sky so biased against any other team (pre Maurinho) "ooh no " should have been hahahaha its happened again.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I will be rooting for the players on the pitch. I will keep it at that. And we typically play them better at the track and field events center than we do at home. I think that continues and we grab a 1-2 victory. Hope the supporters sing Mauricio's name throughout.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I won't be there (cuz I'm in Canada) but me and the boys are gonna sing the Poch song every time the prince of darkness is on the screen. Hoping the support at NWHL is moved to do the same. COYS!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ok is anyone else feeling like me,emotionally drained after this week??is it because just prior to Poch`s sacking we had a family death,but the week has been a rollercoaster.Anyhow I wonder if the players feel the same,and how can you motivate them if there is an underlying feeling of sadness?So I find myself coming full circle and hope the knuckledraggers give him pelters and our fans respond with support.Christ I`ve been going through terry neil,gross,graham and all the inbetweeners,I cant stop supporting because I never liked a bloke.I didnt like Gallas and he turned out class,maybe Jose will be too?just a pro doing his job well.And lets face it we have probably all done a dirty bird in our time,something a bit wrong,ugly but naughty and exciting (ok its just me then),so I will allow myself "man in the gilets blue&white army".
Up the fucking spurs,get into those dirty pikeys and lets cause a fire drill.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Ok is anyone else feeling like me,emotionally drained after this week??is it because just prior to Poch`s sacking we had a family death,but the week has been a rollercoaster.Anyhow I wonder if the players feel the same,and how can you motivate them if there is an underlying feeling of sadness?So I find myself coming full circle and hope the knuckledraggers give him pelters and our fans respond with support.Christ I`ve been going through terry neil,gross,graham and all the inbetweeners,I cant stop supporting because I never liked a bloke.I didnt like Gallas and he turned out class,maybe Jose will be too?just a pro doing his job well.And lets face it we have probably all done a dirty bird in our time,something a bit wrong,ugly but naughty and exciting (ok its just me then),so I will allow myself "man in the gilets blue&white army".
Up the fucking spurs,get into those dirty pikeys and lets cause a fire drill.

The only way I was willing to accept his appointment was if he would change.
I won't go into how he would change but he is saying all the right things.

And as @Liam says, if he gets these players to play, it should all be OK.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm surprised about Sanchez although we have no one else I guess.

Davies, Moura and Dier definitely have the most to gain from Mourinho coming in.

That's a nice looking team.
Did you see Dier in training?smashing 20 yarders in,ronaldo-esque freekicks,back from injury at the right time and probably for someone who clearly rates him.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Did you see Dier in training?smashing 20 yarders in,ronaldo-esque freekicks,back from injury at the right time and probably for someone who clearly rates him.

Yeah he hit a couple of nice ones!!

Good thing is you get Dier onside you get Alli onside!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Shots fired by Jose on Eriksen,left out "need to do whats best for the club and find out what is in his heart"

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Dier in form is a better player than Sissoko by a mile. Like the line up