By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

West Ham H (EFL cup) 20.00 weds 25th Oct 2017

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
upload_2017-10-22_19-3-42.jpeg

Lets hope "it`s happened again".........
Wembley cup final for the caravan club.

Shot through Joe Hart&You`re to blame.you give love......a bad name"

harrykane2509.jpg

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
This has the potential to be a footballing lesson. COYS

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I think we'll see a squad team at best....and that will likely be good enough!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Let's fuck these lot up. Let's get Bilic the sack and relegate them with 20 games to go...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dembele&lamela in full training monday!!
DM1eA4LWAAA4vr9.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TEAM NEWS: @mousadembele (hip) back in training. @VictorWanyama (knee) continuing his rehabilitation and his progress is being monitored.
Pochettino says Erik Lamela is not available but all the players that don't need rest, because of "risk" of overusing them, will play.

Pochettino says Danny Rose could start tomorrow and Mousa Dembele is available: "I have to decide if he will be in the starting XI."
Pochettino on Erik Lamela: "“He’s doing well but he’s not available. After a year [out], I cannot say tomorrow, one week or one month
"It depends on his evolution. It’s the same process as Danny Rose. He tries every day to get the feelings.”

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Quite easy to pick XI who havent played if you give yourself 3 or 4 regs to give it some continuity.
Vorm,rose,aurier,foyth,dier,one of either jan or toby,dembele,winks,nkoudou,eriksen or dele,Llorente.

At a pinch davies could be the 3rd CB,and georgiou or another youth play in MF.But the 1st line up would do me with Jan and eriksen in.And still KWP,and sissoko,son,kane,dele,toby,sanchez,hugo to think about too.Edwards played a full game on monday for U23s so dont think he will even make the bench.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Quite easy to pick XI who havent played if you give yourself 3 or 4 regs to give it some continuity.
Vorm,rose,aurier,foyth,dier,one of either jan or toby,dembele,winks,nkoudou,eriksen or dele,Llorente.

At a pinch davies could be the 3rd CB,and georgiou or another youth play in MF.But the 1st line up would do me with Jan and eriksen in.And still KWP,and sissoko,son,kane,dele,toby,sanchez,hugo to think about too.Edwards played a full game on monday for U23s so dont think he will even make the bench.
There's probably XI on here that could beat West ham......??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
There's probably 11 on here that would get sent off against West Ham.
Which reminds me of the old joke that West Ham were so bad that Skiathos said he could beat them on his own......OK we said and went down the pub.

We called him at half time to check on the score and he said he was winning 1-0...great! we said

So we called again at the end of the game and asked the score and he said we drew 1-1.........Jesus we said, what happened?

I got sent off with 10 minutes to go was his reply.........:p

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
big game at the weekend, but we need to win this cup so need to go in strong enough.

Vorm
Aurier Toby dier Sanchez rose
Sissoko winks
NKoudou son
Llorente

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
My predicted first XI:

Vorm
KWP Toby Dier Foyth Rose
Sissoko Winks
Alli Son
Llorente

I'd say NKoudou but he hasn't played any minutes since returning from injury I don't think? So maybe not a start? Same for Dembele.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Desperate to win tonight,got no time for anyone who would think we are better off going out of this cup,especially against this lot.The only trophy we have won (twice) since gazza`s cup final,all of a sudden we are too good for it.Squad is big enough to put a strong team tonight,and a strong team saturday,as much chance of toby stepping on some lego and getting injured as playing tonight.It might be 4th on the prestige of trophys we could win,matters not,its easy, aim to win tonight,aim to win saturday,aim to beat Real next week,better off losing even a friendly?what would Poch do to you!!

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Would be a great game to go to, Cup match under the lights and a London derby.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I dont get the,puh KWP,Nkoudou,edwards should be playing,
not even in the squad,Lloris,kane,jan,aurier and dembele,winks,eriksen,sanchez only on the bench,exactly how many should we rest all 11?dier missed a game last time,dele missed 3 CL games,sissoko didnt start last game,neither did davies or trippier,Son has been a 50/50 starter and Rose hasnt played for a year,how much rest do you need for 2-3 million a year?
If we lose tonight,cant blame the lineup,and same goes on saturday for those who play tonight.You cant start thinking about Real 3 games ahead,you have to be able to win today and saturday after this,then start thinking about madrid.It is a mistake to have players who have to be in the line up for madrid without earning it in the next 2 games or in training,England suffer because the team picks itself,and its wrong,has been for 20 years with this golden era,no competition for places,no reason to excel.Winning is a habit,so is failure,enough of this not winning malarky,just keep winning!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
which mike dean will we see today !!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Who needs Bale when you've got Sissoko!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Nice first half!
cant see what they are trying to do,2 upfront but not pressing at all,so they are overrun in midfield.We can just keep the ball at will,no pressure on us in possesion.What a nice friendly way to play a derby game to save your job!!
Just hope we dont go to sleep thinking its done,never take your foot off their throat.

wowspellright.png

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Everything West Ham did wrong in the first half they did right in the second half, but we should have been paying with more urgency when we came out for the second half. The West Ham players are still behind Bilic by the looks of things. Fucking cunts though.They'll think they're a top team now!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Seems @skiathospurs called it about 3 times over.

That's poor and I'm afraid looked a bit complacent to me. Win the game and then rest the players. They owe the fans on Saturday.