By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

West Ham - H (PL) 20:00 Thu 4th January 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2018-01-04-Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-West-Ham-United.jpg

One of the most important fixtures of the season, I really can't deal with losing to this lot. The 2nd game of 3 in this crazy week, I will whinge about the scheduling because the Poch is not a whingeing twunt like Wenger - he just gets on with the job of earning 6 PL points and our name in the draw for the next round of the FA Cup.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This has become a horrible fixture over recent years, with us providing their only bit of joy in their miserable lives, when they beat us 1-0 twice to end faint title hopes. However they were 'away' fixtures and this is at 'home', so we will triumph and avenge that shocking Carabao Cup loss back whenever it was last year.

They'll be more tired than us, because Poch will have us super fit and our squad is better and deeper than theirs, plus we rested a few including Super Harry. Which all boils down to them being in the shit and on the end of a good hiding, no banana skin in sight.

I say 4-1 and a comfortable cold night at Wembley. Goals for Harry, Dele and Lamela.

Ps just one request, can we please practice defending corners....their one threat is Andy Carroll.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This has become a horrible fixture over recent years, with us providing their only bit of joy in their miserable lives, when they beat us 1-0 twice to end faint title hopes. However they were 'away' fixtures and this is at 'home', so we will triumph and avenge that shocking Carabao Cup loss back whenever it was last year.

They'll be more tired than us, because Poch will have us super fit and our squad is better and deeper than theirs, plus we rested a few including Super Harry. Which all boils down to them being in the shit and on the end of a good hiding, no banana skin in sight.

I say 4-1 and a comfortable cold night at Wembley. Goals for Harry, Dele and Lamela.

Ps just one request, can we please practice defending corners....their one threat is Andy Carroll.
One more request - anybody caught passing back to Hugo when there is one or more of their players anywhere near our penalty area gets his bollocks kicked by Harry's girlfriend. Second thoughts, anybody passing back to Hugo ever, gets discombollockated. Maybe someone could sneak into Ederson's house and nick some of his blood for a fiendish Frankenstein sort of infusion for Hugo, Levy must know an evil sceintsist or two who could do that sort of thing. Maybe lock Hugo in a room with his eyes selotaped open in front of a continuous loop of Ederson making those clearances and long passes - I love Hugo but I want a Hugo-Ederson clone!

Anybody else glad that Lamela is back for our corners? I like his corners, they are nice. I am glad he is back full stop really, and Wanyama getting back to his beastly (good beastly) ways is farking brilliant - all we need now is Toby to return and we will be sorted for the FA Cup and the Champions League, probably a bit late for a title challenge.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
One more request - anybody caught passing back to Hugo when there is one or more of their players anywhere near our penalty area gets his bollocks kicked by Harry's girlfriend. Second thoughts, anybody passing back to Hugo ever, gets discombollockated. Maybe someone could sneak into Ederson's house and nick some of his blood for a fiendish Frankenstein sort of infusion for Hugo, Levy must know an evil sceintsist or two who could do that sort of thing. Maybe lock Hugo in a room with his eyes selotaped open in front of a continuous loop of Ederson making those clearances and long passes - I love Hugo but I want a Hugo-Ederson clone!

Anybody else glad that Lamela is back for our corners? I like his corners, they are nice. I am glad he is back full stop really, and Wanyama getting back to his beastly (good beastly) ways is farking brilliant - all we need now is Toby to return and we will be sorted for the FA Cup and the Champions League, probably a bit late for a title challenge.
#winner

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

dont know about horrible,been bit a of a pisstake at home 4-1,the 2-2 penalty in the 96th min,last year 2 goals in injury time 3-2,winning at the london stadium earlier with 10 men.They are shit,and this time the xmas period run of fixture they will be too fucked to lift it for their cup final,i will be amazed if we dont win this comfortably.They will park up under moyes,except their defence is so shit its like having a race with a fucking carrot,you just cant lose!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Hopefully that's an omen that Moussa is fit? Anyways I can't stand this club. Please let's just thrash them. Kane rested and fresh fullbacks plus some Wanyama should do the trick. I'll go 3-1. Don't care who scores or if it's pretty.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hopefully that's an omen that Moussa is fit? Anyways I can't stand this club. Please let's just thrash them. Kane rested and fresh fullbacks plus some Wanyama should do the trick. I'll go 3-1. Don't care who scores or if it's pretty.
Rose is crooked mate,knee again,so Davies I am sure,probably with aurier then?I think formation depends on if he thinks its Carroll alone up top?If so I reckon 3 at the back and let sanchez fight it out with him.I ll be happy to see winks play again,wanyama? guess it depends if Dier is in a back 3 for me,only because ease him back in gently.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Aurier's first start and then sent off in the reverse fixture, when we sort of hung on a bit for a 3-2 win, having been 3-0 up and cruising.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Goals scored by all 20 strikers to Play for West Ham since 2012 - 90
Goals by Harry Kane since 2014 - 96
Cost of West Ham Strikers - £63m Cost of Harry Kane - £0

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Rose is crooked mate,knee again,so Davies I am sure,probably with aurier then?I think formation depends on if he thinks its Carroll alone up top?If so I reckon 3 at the back and let sanchez fight it out with him.I ll be happy to see winks play again,wanyama? guess it depends if Dier is in a back 3 for me,only because ease him back in gently.

Ah forgot Rose was hurt. I am fine with Davies. Wanyama could likely play 20 mins or so. We shall see. Sanchez against Carroll could get chippy. I hope he and Aurier keep their cool. Wouldn't mind starting Foyth on the left of a back 3.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Goals scored by all 20 strikers to Play for West Ham since 2012 - 90
Goals by Harry Kane since 2014 - 96
Cost of West Ham Strikers - £63m Cost of Harry Kane - £0
#winner

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ah forgot Rose was hurt. I am fine with Davies. Wanyama could likely play 20 mins or so. We shall see. Sanchez against Carroll could get chippy. I hope he and Aurier keep their cool. Wouldn't mind starting Foyth on the left of a back 3.
I think we tried that (although Foyth played on the right) in the carrier bag cup against this lot and it didn't go so well. I'd rather save the young man for Wimbledon at the weekend, we need to beat this lot and first team players will likely be required.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
We'll destroy these cunts. Can we still say that word?
Needless to say that prick Noble will yet again have his one good game a season and that pikey bastard Carroll is their only real threat. Stick big Eric on him, he'll sort him.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
We'll destroy these cunts. Can we still say that word?
Needless to say that prick Noble will yet again have his one good game a season and that pikey bastard Carroll is their only real threat. Stick big Eric on him, he'll sort him.

Don't see a problem with the word "destroy" a bit aggressive for some maybe but it is West Ham and we will.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What gets me about this fixture is that for them it is soooooooooo big. I don't even consider them on our level, they aint even fucking close to our level.

I don't even take the time to gloat about winning.

Keep Carol quiet and we'll win at a stroll.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Eriksen said it best, 'Everyone around us just keep on winning, so we have no choice but to win every game' (or words to that effect)

It doesn't matter at the moment it we're playing Swansea or Man City at the moment, we just have to win to simply stay in touch with everyone around us.

The fact that the final game of this festive season happens to be West Ham is just the icing on the cake! We should beat them comfortably as long as we realise what this game means to them and treat it in the same manner.

For them this is their Arsenal v Spurs. For us, it's just another fixture. The lads need to treat it exactly like a London derby and play it in that aggressive mentality, as long as we do that, we should get all 3 points.

Swansea game was hard going, so hope we're as fresh as possible, only good thing is that West Ham are about as knackered as we are.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
This game always makes me nervous. Please thrash these cunts so I don't have to pace about like an idiot. Not a good look around the office.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
For the love of God pls let us beat these pikey cunts! That league cup loss to ‘em is still right up there as the angriest i’ve been this season!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Sissoko needs to play his ass off today. Please play well. Please thrash this lot. It is snowing and I am anxious so I am off to the bar. It has to be done. COYS!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
They've left their threats on the bench... #parkthebus

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
As much as I enjoy and appreciate Sissoko’s workmanship, he offers so little in terms of an attacking threat, every ball is played back or sideways by him. Fine in a big game against a top side when we’d be afforded more space but when a team sits in like the Spammers, could do with someone with a bit more of an attacking threat and dynamism.

Don’t see the need for Sissoko and Eric, so Vic, Moussa, Harry or Eric for Sissoko pls Poch!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
How on EARTH did they get away with a point, there really is no justice in football.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
What a pile of wank!

These draws at home are killing us.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ohhhh fucking bollocks, it's so frustrating watching shit teams every week packing the penalty area. Need to fix it somehow and quick. The Pikeys were singing 'we've only had one shot' quite funny for a bunch of low life wankers.

Onwards and upwards boys great goal from Son

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Initial emotion is one of anger and frustration and wanting to blame Sissoko for all the wrongs in the world. Once Ive thought about it tho, its still the fucking same.
Hey, another point on the board but my feelings are that there are too many of these types of games for us. We need to be finding a way of putting games like this away. Adrien made plenty of saves but nothing too spectacular. Ridiculous to say it, bearing in mind we have the best striker in the league by some distance, but we could've been more clinical.