By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wet Spam (A) 24th at 2pm

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.

The "better team" who had precisely zero shots on goal in the 2nd half.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'd love anyone at out club to be fucking honest... and admit we're far from the side we were and that we need to be patient and rebuild... that is something I could accept and work with, as long as it actually happened.

Which it won't, with the arch Cock-Cunt at the helm.

I know Poch told us this 3 years ago...and here we fucking are.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We have to play Utd next... wounded animals can be dangerous especially when you stink up the place like we fucking do.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
If we play like we did today against United, they'll put 5 past us as well.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Kane was completely useless, an empty shirt. Easy for me to say from my recliner, but I’d bench him against Man United. I thought we were decent in the first half, but the second half just wasn’t good enough against a group of players who actually played on Thursday night unlike ours.

I agree about the criticisms of Nuno. I will say that he’s facing what Poch and Mourinho both did—he really has no way to change the game with subs, even if he was inclined to. If I had any idea what Plan A was, I’d say we have no B.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Kane was completely useless, an empty shirt. Easy for me to say from my recliner, but I’d bench him against Man United. I thought we were decent in the first half, but the second half just wasn’t good enough against a group of players who actually played on Thursday night unlike ours.

I agree about the criticisms of Nuno. I will say that he’s facing what Poch and Mourinho both did—he really has no way to change the game with subs, even if he was inclined to. If I had any idea what Plan A was, I’d say we have no B.
I don't see any reason we can't start Sonny up the middle with Moura and Gil or Bergwijn flanking him ? Nuno's in an impossible position though. If he drops Kane and we lose, he's fucked. If he sticks with him and we lose, he's fucked. I don't think Nuno has the bottle to do it tbh, but he should, because I don't care who you are or what you earn...if you're not performing, you're out...end of.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We have to play Utd next... wounded animals can be dangerous especially when you stink up the place like we fucking do.

Cripple fight.

1635140770941.jpeg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If Nuno seriously believes that we were the better team then I will have to consider removing the 'N' from 'NAC'. Your Spurs tinted glasses would have to be set at strength 11 to be deluded enough to think we were even the 2nd best yesterday, in that two horse race we definitely came third.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Shambles -rest a whole team and lose and then lose with the rested team and zero shots on target.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Saw a stat the really sums it all up. At the height of Poch's reign, we ran more than any team in the Premiere Leauge. We are now the team that runs the least in the PL. That's pretty much what it looks like.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Saw a stat the really sums it all up. At the height of Poch's reign, we ran more than any team in the Premiere Leauge. We are now the team that runs the least in the PL. That's pretty much what it looks like.
Case in fucking point...

None of them want to be here...

We couldn't press a fucking shirt...!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Nuno is doing my head in. Stands in that fucking box with his arms folded start to finish. No emotion at all. No wonder the players don't show any.

Was his watch wrong? 3 attacking changes after the 84th minute when we hadn't had an effort on goal.

The lads out of his depth!

I'd 100% bench Kane for a match. Guy needs a good kick in the hole!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Nuno is doing my head in. Stands in that fucking box with his arms folded start to finish. No emotion at all. No wonder the players don't show any.

Was his watch wrong? 3 attacking changes after the 84th minute when we hadn't had an effort on goal.

The lads out of his depth!

I'd 100% bench Kane for a match. Guy needs a good kick in the hole!
Who knows what he's like behind closed doors, but he definitely doesn't seem to have the hairdryer treatment in his locker, and we can all see that's needed now. Saying that, he seems a decent fellow, and just generally kind of sad. Barney Ronay from the Guardian once wrote that he looks like a dying Jedi.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Who knows what he's like behind closed doors, but he definitely doesn't seem to have the hairdryer treatment in his locker, and we can all see that's needed now. Saying that, he seems a decent fellow, and just generally kind of sad. Barney Ronay from the Guardian once wrote that he looks like a dying Jedi.

I'd completely change my tune on Nuno if he walked out the tunnel with a light sabre for Halloween. Wouldn't even mind if United beat us.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
a hairdryer.....in his locker you say? is that for his beard? is this all we have left to talk about with regard to our shadow of a team and club. How times change and how quickly from the wonderful football we played only 3 or 4 years ago under Sir Poch.

Levy out

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
a hairdryer.....in his locker you say? is that for his beard? is this all we have left to talk about with regard to our shadow of a team and club. How times change and how quickly from the wonderful football we played only 3 or 4 years ago under Sir Poch.

Levy out
Quite apart from the football, there is no disputing that his beard is magnificent.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Left Dele and Winks home for the Caribou. We'll be lucky to get pennies for them at this point. At least we didn't spend a fortune on either, but we could have sold Dele a year ago for much more.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Left Dele and Winks home for the Caribou. We'll be lucky to get pennies for them at this point. At least we didn't spend a fortune on either, but we could have sold Dele a year ago for much more.

Dele was worth Sancho kind of money at one point wasn't he?