By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

What do you think about Spurs?

Do you know about the sustainability activities of the Spurs (Greenest Club in the Premier League)?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard about it

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Spurs and Sustainability?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

LenPa

Player in Training.
Hi all,

I am currently working on a university research project about how fans perceive the Spurs and what you think about the sustainability activities of the Spurs. I want to get in touch with you (Spurs fans) as Spurs were named the "Greenest club in the Premier League". I would like to ask you (if you my can share some few minutes) to fill out a survey regarding your attachment to Spurs and how you feel about the sustainability activities of the team which you can find here.
https://tummgmt.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ezoaFmTn7i8los6

And as I can totally understand that people do not want to participate in such surveys I would appreciate to share my findings with you if you are interested into them (this at least the one thing I can do for you next to some discussion and a raffle )!

Looking forward to your thoughts and responses.
Best regards,
Len

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't like rattles, noisy bloody things. I remember in the olden days when all the little lads took their rattles to the footy to cheer on their team - and to bash fuck out of the opposition fans with. Growing up with my local team being Millwall was a fecking education on how to use rattles properly!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
No silverware, but the club did establish five more bicycle racks than Man United or Arsenal.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Ah i'm only messing. Just voted there. Good luck with the research.

L

LenPa

Player in Training.
The Spurs.... End.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. Some language issues of a non-native speaker. I have read both spellings but I already learned that I did it wrong.

L

LenPa

Player in Training.
This is just a short reminder if you may started to fill out the questionnaire or wanted to fill it out it (but did not do so till now). I appreciate your help!