By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

What should I go for ?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Always fancied a personalised no plate for the car and think I've found a good, cheapish priced no plate
But which do you think will look best, I hope none of tyou think that's a good idea and go and buy em
C10YS X
C8YSX
C6OYSX

ALL ARE 399+Vat, it'll be a late 50 birthday pressie to myself

Reactions: boo
Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Always fancied a personalised no plate for the car and think I've found a good, cheapish priced no plate
But which do you think will look best, I hope none of tyou think that's a good idea and go and buy em
C10YS X
C8YSX
C6OYSX

C10YS X

That would be the one for me!

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
C10YS X
C8YSX
C6OYSX

What @Liam said.

boo

boo

Founding Member
mycar_zpsqumeqc0w.jpg

mycar1_zpsge0kasch.jpg

Both £399 : )

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov...super=y11dos&super_pricefrom=0&super_priceto=

LakewoodSpur

LakewoodSpur

Founding Member
They are all winners.
Whatever you do, just never, ever pick a plate that says NONE. A fellow in Nevada thought that would be cute...heh, heh...he got a bill from the State of Nevada for more than $100,000. Seems when the State Police found abandoned vehicles and hulks without license plates, they wrote "none" on the property form...and voila...after years of waiting for it the computer finally got a match to an owner with "NONE."

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Only £300

Attachments

• IMG_0010.PNG
    IMG_0010.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 273
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Yeah think C10YS X will be the one I'll go for , unless ME45TG X is still available