By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

What Spurs stuff did you get for Xmas

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Final season at the Lane DVD for me, all the action all the goals, perfect with the finale against United.

Plus polo shirt.

Good year for decent presents!!!

What did everyone else get in their stocking, with a cockerel on it?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The poch book,that was it for me,already got beach shorts and the blue away in the summer,have several fleeces,polo shirts about 50 training and kit shirts,still using the spurs xmas crackers from last year.Running out of places to put it all.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The poch book,that was it for me,already got beach shorts and the blue away in the summer,have several fleeces,polo shirts about 50 training and kit shirts,still using the spurs xmas crackers from last year.Running out of places to put it all.
Don't forget to make room for your seat!!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Nothing. As usual. Everyone I know knows I follow Spurs and as yet, I've never received a gift either at xmas or on my birthday that has anything to do with Spurs. Clueless.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Wife ordered the Poch book for me as it is hard to find in my part of the world.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Poch Book, The Lane Monopoly and Season review.....Plus BB8 Lego....lol

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I got the White Hart Lane 3D puzzle thing.

Can't believe it's taken them so long with the new stadium, had WHL in a few hours.