By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Where are you going to sit?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
in the new Stadium? many of us have new Season tickets this year, not because we love Wembley so much, but because it guarantees a seat in the new Stadium.....at least that was my rationale.

So where are you going to sit? I'm an old Shelf Side boy and level with the penalty area in the new east stand looks good to me if it's in my price bracket, but the new Park lane also looks awesome and I would imagine the best place for atmosphere and singing. Can't decide and don't know the price banding/upgrade options yet....what about anyone else?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Bet you they make the new Park Lane the 'Premium' pricing stand, it'll be full of West Stand luvvies before you know it. Sorry to sound so pessimistic, just can't see it ending well unless you've got £10 Mill in the bank! Hope I'm wrong of course, wouldn't mind borrowing a ticket or two ;)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Bet you they make the new Park Lane the 'Premium' pricing stand, it'll be full of West Stand luvvies before you know it. Sorry to sound so pessimistic, just can't see it ending well unless you've got £10 Mill in the bank! Hope I'm wrong of course, wouldn't mind borrowing a ticket or two ;)
No I don't think so, that definitely hasn't happened at Dortmund and the facilities at park lane won't suit the prawn sandwich brigade. You're ok for a ticket when I cant go, no worries.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
As long as I'm not up high enough to be in a bit held up by those 'trees' I'm golden!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No premium is always dependant on sightlines and middle of the west/east stands is the best view,thats where much quinoa,kale and advocado will be served.The west also has escalators,the premium entrance,parking,directors box and probably the best of the exec boxes which is where you will generally find Rupert&Tarquin debating what is offside anyway.

For the more boisterous of fans there is the south stand,the north next to the away fans and OFC traditionally at spurs the east stand south end especially with our shelf history..I would settle for being in any of them,especially if its safe standing,or even unsafe standing.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
No premium is always dependant on sightlines and middle of the west/east stands is the best view,thats where much quinoa,kale and advocado will be served.The west also has escalators,the premium entrance,parking,directors box and probably the best of the exec boxes which is where you will generally find Rupert&Tarquin debating what is offside anyway.

For the more boisterous of fans there is the south stand,the north next to the away fans and OFC traditionally at spurs the east stand south end especially with our shelf history..I would settle for being in any of them,especially if its safe standing,or even unsafe standing.

I still say Levy won't miss a trick and the pricing structure of the Park Lane will be set higher than a traditional 'behind the goal' seat. I always got bloody Tarquin and Rupert talking office bollocks to their mate Cuthbert whenever I went in the West Stand. Most of the time they never even knew they were at a football match!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

Unsafe standing is pretty typical for me. I'm usually hammered.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I still say Levy won't miss a trick and the pricing structure of the Park Lane will be set higher than a traditional 'behind the goal' seat. I always got bloody Tarquin and Rupert talking office bollocks to their mate Cuthbert whenever I went in the West Stand. Most of the time they never even knew they were at a football match!
Only went in the west once in 40 odd years and that was lower near the scum fans in last years NLD,and that was only because of the randomness of the ballot.Think I only went in the paxton about 30 times in all if that.Lucky enough the shelf and recent years park lane were simply too unruly for the accountant,merchant banker types.
THFC have been trying since 1980 with the west stand and 1st ever corporate boxes in football to gentrify the crowd,Scholar,Sugar and no doubt Levy will still try,but as long as us mutts keep going not a chance.I`d love to know what goes through daniel`s mind when "heyyyyyyyyyyyyy sol campbell" breaks out,he must fucking hate us lot.

Sure that the 1st time things get rocky "you can stick your fucking cheese room up your arse" will be belted out,but not in the west stand new or old.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
And now back to the thread, I will try to be as close to the halfway line and as low as the 30-40th row as possible. Wherever I sit I will make friends with those near or next to me just as I did in the old WHL and as I am doing right now at Wembley. It would be wonderful to be close to some of us here, if your seating preferences are similar to mine.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Only went in the west once in 40 odd years and that was lower near the scum fans in last years NLD,and that was only because of the randomness of the ballot.Think I only went in the paxton about 30 times in all if that.Lucky enough the shelf and recent years park lane were simply too unruly for the accountant,merchant banker types.
THFC have been trying since 1980 with the west stand and 1st ever corporate boxes in football to gentrify the crowd,Scholar,Sugar and no doubt Levy will still try,but as long as us mutts keep going not a chance.I`d love to know what goes through daniel`s mind when "heyyyyyyyyyyyyy sol campbell" breaks out,he must fucking hate us lot.

Sure that the 1st time things get rocky "you can stick your fucking cheese room up your arse" will be belted out,but not in the west stand new or old.
Bruv the problem is us schmucks are being priced out... I won't have a seat... ever... unless I stumble upon a Tarquin'esq amount if cash and don't kill myself with booze and drugs celebrating...!!!
Footy has changed because of our passion and appetite... let's hope the new breed of fickle result chasing fans don't desert our or any other club because there is no safety net when they do.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm not defending the wealthy, occasional, West stand corporate box sitters, or some of those that sit in the seats, but it is worth pointing out that many of the non box holders (and even some of those) have supported the club, through thick and thin over many, many years and mostly at great cost to themselves. It's a bit like an aircraft, those of us that sit at the back are the cake and those that sit at the front (West Stand) are where the airline/club make their money. I'd never choose to sit in the West Stand or have a box/executive seats etc. but I respect those long time supporters that do, because they are part financing the new stadium, the players and the improvement in quality that we've seen over the last 10 years or so.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
And now back to the thread, I will try to be as close to the halfway line and as low as the 30-40th row as possible. Wherever I sit I will make friends with those near or next to me just as I did in the old WHL and as I am doing right now at Wembley. It would be wonderful to be close to some of us here, if your seating preferences are similar to mine.
I'm going to sit as close as possible to where I used to stand on the Shelf all those years ago and if I'm not allowed because of availability or cost, then the Park Lane for the best atmosphere if not the best view.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
in the new Stadium? many of us have new Season tickets this year, not because we love Wembley so much, but because it guarantees a seat in the new Stadium.....at least that was my rationale.

So where are you going to sit? I'm an old Shelf Side boy and level with the penalty area in the new east stand looks good to me if it's in my price bracket, but the new Park lane also looks awesome and I would imagine the best place for atmosphere and singing. Can't decide and don't know the price banding/upgrade options yet....what about anyone else?

Do you think you will have a choice ??? I reckon us newby ST's are going to get royally shafted

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Do you think you will have a choice ??? I reckon us newby ST's are going to get royally shafted
Yeah you might be right, I should have forked out a bit more to get a better seat in the new stadium, although I don't mind sitting behind the goal at the front of the upper tier. Gives me the heebies getting up there though!!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Yeah you might be right, I should have forked out a bit more to get a better seat in the new stadium, although I don't mind sitting behind the goal at the front of the upper tier. Gives me the heebies getting up there though!!

I hope i am not but my mate has argued with me, he reckons the whl st’s will get priority which i think is wrong! Got a feeling they will allocte it hope not tho

C

CyprusSpurs

Player in Training.
Unfortunately i live abroad,i'll be watching from the sofa,i can count how many games ive missed on the fingers of 1 hand on the box since 1990 only missed a couple of games at WHL and away from 1973 to 1990 when i was in England.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Unfortunately i live abroad,i'll be watching from the sofa,i can count how many games ive missed on the fingers of 1 hand on the box since 1990 only missed a couple of games at WHL and away from 1973 to 1990 when i was in England.
similar position,was gutted to turn down a season ticket,but really i live 2,000 miles away now!!still go back every NLD,cant wait til next week.Live on a tourist holiday island I go to england for my holiday to follow spurs still,its pretty much the thing that tugs my heart strings the most to ever move back.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Hopefully I can sit about halfway up the new south stand/park lane end.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Yeah, about halfway up Park Lane 2 is where I'm going.

I don't give too many fucks, as long as I'm that stand.