By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Winter is .... on its way

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Did you see the bollocks about HBO threatening to sue a little girl for using the phrase 'winter is coming'? How the fuck can they own words in the Ingerlish language? OK, so they use the phrase in Game Of Thrones, they also use words like 'the' and probably every word I have used in this post will be somewhere in the book. These massive corporations think they own the World, cunts.

WINTER IS COMING, sue me you cunts.

HBO insert head up their own arseholes

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Samuel Johnston's ancestors must be rubbing their hands.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
No!

WINTER IS COMING

Sue ME you cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
"Bring out the gimp"

Suck ya mum...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am sparticals, Fuqua me, two beers and I'm pissed. Fuqua? What the fuck is fuqua? It is what the stupid speell chocker changed fuck into. Cant.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am sparticals, Fuqua me, two beers and I'm pissed. Fuqua? What the fuck is fuqua? It is what the stupid speell chocker changed fuck into. Cant.
Too mucho cerveca hombre,now stumble home singing your sisters your mum followed by telling the locals if it wasnt for the english you d be krauts..engerland engerland..oh and piss up in a doorway-

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
.....You're my best mate you are....no you are really honestly mate you're the best really mate you are honestly my really mate best my really honestly you are

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I wasn't that pissed, just unusually light headed after 2 beers, ah I remember the good old days (last year) when 2 beers would just be the appetiser before 10 more beers, a bottle of tequila and a few Jameson's - no fucking wonder I had a heart attack!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Iv'e applied for ownership of the word cunt and associated words ie cunts, cunty, cuntish, and so on so forth. You haven't got long left so make the most of what time you have left with it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Iv'e applied for ownership of the word cunt and associated words ie cunts, cunty, cuntish, and so on so forth. You haven't got long left so make the most of what time you have left with it.
Mate, you are too late, this forum has already set a precedent and we have established that cunt™ is in fact our word, you only need to look back through the stuff that cunts™ have posted here to see this is a fact and if you take us to court the judge will dismiss your action as frivolous cuntishness™.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Mate, you are too late, this forum has already set a precedent and we have established that cunt™ is in fact our word, you only need to look back through the stuff that cunts™ have posted here to see this is a fact and if you take us to court the judge will dismiss your action as frivolous cuntishness™.
Bugger.......you cunt.