By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wolves (Caryboo Cup) A Tonight, too late for me

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is anybody interested in this game? It's probably the only competition we would have a Campbell's chance in the Bricklayers of winning. If the game is anything like our league meeting with them only without us getting massively lucky, our fixture list congestion will be reduced.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Not watching but I'd love if we advanced. Or at least look decent. Honestly, the bar is pretty low at this point. Maybe play Kane to see if we can get him going? He can't be on the field against the scum if he's gonna play like he did last week. Hopefully Scarlett gets a start. Maybe we even score a goal? Crazy shit happens.

Oh, and LEVY OUT!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!

If you know what I'm laughing at... you know...!!!

Fucking brilliant...!!!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Ha! Did feel a bit sorry for Gio there

Anyway, really good opening 30, so more of this will be a good thing

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dele has given the ball away alot... he isn't the only one.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ha! Did feel a bit sorry for Gio there

Anyway, really good opening 30, so more of this will be a good thing
Nah mate, falling over is funny as fuck. Regardless of the setting. Infact the more important the setting the better imo.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I love the way Japhet seriously puts himself about...

Very very impressive and instantly likeable.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
At least performance are getting better. Still not consistent enough but mildly entertaining

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We have wasted a few chances, Kane should have buried that header

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We have wasted a few chances, Kane should have buried that header
It was a great save by their keeper though. It's actually a good game, I hope we get another goal I can't be doing with all that extra time business. That bloke with the white hair's doing well tonight.

Reactions: Yid
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
It was a great save by their keeper though. It's actually a good game, I hope we get another goal I can't be doing with all that extra time business. That bloke with the white hair's doing well tonight.
I think they go straight to pens

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Yep, straight to pens, did not know this was a thing this season

I thought they ditched extra time only because of the pandemic

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck me can we just do penalties this season and fuck the football off...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
At least performance are getting better. Still not consistent enough but mildly entertaining
I thought that mate... and then I looked at who we were playing and thought.....maybe we have found our level...?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I thought that mate... and then I looked at who we were playing and thought.....maybe we have found our level...?
Perhaps you are right, back to being a top ten team

Good win for the confidence after the last 2 league games

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
My night in 3 emojis .. (yes, i'm that bored..)

Untitled.png

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Again, decent 1st 25 mins & we were cruising to a win. Felt like the game was over.
Then we turned off.
Seems we make it more difficult than it should be.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tanganga is our new beast, great performance from him. Skipp continues to disappoint me but I am sure he will develop into a good player. Sonny made us look like a good team when he came on, Delly annoyed the fuck out of me again, lazy, poor passing again, I have to ask if Romero wants to be in our team, I thought he was supposed to be special, some signs of a future good player from Gil, Davies impressed. Kane seems to have lost a chunk of his enthusiasm, N'dobby was good but probably needs to get fitter because he needs to be that good for the whole 90 minutes - and the rest were OK.

If we can play like we did in the first third of the game last night and against the Chavs, for the other two thirds then I'll be a happy bunny.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Love Tanganga, properly good player, both in defence and attack. Defence in the form of Sanchez and Romero need to up their game and commitment.