By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wolves H (PL) 15:00 Sat 29th Dec 2018

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Moura did fuck all.
In fact other than Kane lashing it in the stantion he did nothing. Dele was our best outlet and was hooked... Winks ran round in circles like a rejuvenated Scott Parker. Sisoko and Trips gave away the ball too much because they were forcing the play. Toby and Davidson were great. Son was busy but lacked that killer instinct. Gonna be chastised for being negative but that was a wholly negative performance and result.

Now I want Arsenal to fucking win. In fact i think i wanted them to beat these scouse mugs anyway.

(Sinkhole, sinkhole, sinkhole)

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Moura did fuck all.
Yeah, he was ineffective. When your other options off the bench are Skipp, Rose, N'Koudou, Foyth and Walker-Peters it's easy to see where the problem in the 2nd half was. Team were exhausted and on the ropes, and there was not much Poch could do to change things.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well that was a shit way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Paid £70 FV for a seat in the Olympic Gallery, surrounded by tourists video Wolves fans singing and celebrating goals, more half and half scarves than you can shake a stick at and not a single song. I won’t be doing that again.

As for the football, guess we finally ran out of energy, and ability to pass to each other. We looked really tired in the second half, guess it was going to catch up sooner or later. A lot of poor performances all round.

Put it behind us and move on. Credit to Wolves and their support btw. Good fans.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Wolves just wanted it more on the day. They look a good side. Well organised. We were way to casual at 1-0 though. They were always going to score. Shame, especially with Liverpool giving Arsenal a spanking as I type.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Utter garbage today. Happens to all teams occasionally.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Wolves just wanted it more on the day. They look a good side. Well organised. We were way to casual at 1-0 though. They were always going to score. Shame, especially with Liverpool giving Arsenal a spanking as I type.
Yeah at 1-0 it seemed as though we were just trying to manage the game and wait for a second goal to come.....which we needed and it didn’t because Wolves were too good.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Someone please post old boomerangs 1 yard miss and Kanes finish in the same thread.

#wanker

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
On another note that kick from Hugo was hilarious. Booted it straight up in the air. Lucky he didn't kick it behind him flip sake.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Yeah at 1-0 it seemed as though we were just trying to manage the game and wait for a second goal to come.....which we needed and it didn’t because Wolves were too good.

Yeah difficult to manage a game when every pass is going astray. Bench looked weak today. We really needed more available. Looked burnt out.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I beielve LFc Have now conceded 8 goals and changed their back four under 5 times . We seem. To change at least two every Fecking game , I mean I like Tripps but against fast forwards that Wolves have ,KWP was the better option , and Rose at LB with Davies al LCB .
And yet Poch hardly rotates the front 5 , today Lamaela was Ill , and unfortunately Son and Moura not their best games.
It’s nice that LFC were given 14 days to play 4 games ,,whereas we had 10 , and had two mentally tiring games Barca away. And Arse away , whilst LFC. WERE AT home and No. Carabo game .
As Dom says , the. Wolves support was best of the season , so glad I didn’t spend 150 on tickets and getting there etc ......but off to Cardiff , whenever that is ! What day. Is it today !

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Someone please post old boomerangs 1 yard miss and Kanes finish in the same thread.

#wanker
Liverpool were so dominant that Arsenal’s striker Aubameyang only had 13 touches before he was substituted, 6 of them were kick-offs.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I beielve LFc Have now conceded 8 goals and changed their back four under 5 times . We seem. To change at least two every Fecking game , I mean I like Tripps but against fast forwards that Wolves have ,KWP was the better option , and Rose at LB with Davies al LCB .
And yet Poch hardly rotates the front 5 , today Lamaela was Ill , and unfortunately Son and Moura not their best games.
It’s nice that LFC were given 14 days to play 4 games ,,whereas we had 10 , and had two mentally tiring games Barca away. And Arse away , whilst LFC. WERE AT home and No. Carabo game .
As Dom says , the. Wolves support was best of the season , so glad I didn’t spend 150 on tickets and getting there etc ......but off to Cardiff , whenever that is ! What day. Is it today !
Think we're gonna struggle to win the league now tbh, was a long shot anyway. A couple of quality players and a home stadium/support and we will be better equipped to challenge. Get top 3, a good CL run, and win one of the domestic trophies both if we're lucky and I'd be pretty chuffed with the season. We're only halfway through so things are gonna go up a gear soon!!! Will try and catch up in Cardiff if possible.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Just watched MOTD , no mention in the round up about the two penalties we should have got , but they tried to besmirch HK , when he was booked for going down . Firstly he was trying to evade a challenge and the guys foot catches Harry on the knee as he was trying to get past him.
Great goal he scored though
Sad day though Vincent “ Spurs” was ejected for racial connotations and stupidly putting them on the web...... this guy is well known at Spurs for his embarrassing postings . If anyone has seen them , it’s so obvious he has serious autistic look in life .
I mean NO ONE apart from an FA Cup final ,Ever paints their face and travels to every game like that . He just doesn’t see what he puts out there as an issue . The one I’m disappointed in is his carer. There are far worse situations of racism in games . This kid needs to be talked too, not lose his season ticket .
Surprised no mention in the media of an item lobbed at Naitland Miles when he scored at Liverpool ........it wasn’t bought up , and was only visible when it was first shown , it wasn’t visible on the different angles

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Was always a little worried about this game, as Wolves are a decent side, well organised and have some dangerous players going forward, which is the reason why they’ve got a very impressive record against the top 6.

Shades of Watford away earlier in the season, we just ran out of gas in the 2nd half after a hectic December schedule and when you factor in that we’ve been missing 3 of our potential starters in the engine room, for pretty much that whole period, it’s remarkable what we’ve done over the last month. Still absolutely ridiculous what we’ve achieved so far this season.