By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Wolves Tea-time Today

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The thing that I'm worried about is if I was Kane or Sonny and i thought my role for the foreseeable future was now a "Presser" or "advanced defender" under Mourinho, I'd be seriously looking around at other options! Why would you want to waste your talent playing for this plank ?

Levy,

You need to make a tough decision NOW......Make it! Go and get a manager that this club deserves FFS..

Don’t think for one minute both of those guys plus Dele won’t have had phone calls from Poch.

PSG will be the best side in Europe very soon.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a cunt:

"Defending deep, that's not the intention. They know what I asked them at half-time, if they couldn't do better it's because they couldn't do better.”

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What a cunt:

"Defending deep, that's not the intention. They know what I asked them at half-time, if they couldn't do better it's because they couldn't do better.”

That cunt will always throw his players under the bus.

Has destroyed every club he has ever managed.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The thing that I'm worried about is if I was Kane or Sonny and i thought my role for the foreseeable future was now a "Presser" or "advanced defender" under Mourinho, I'd be seriously looking around at other options! Why would you want to waste your talent playing for this plank ?

Levy,

You need to make a tough decision NOW......Make it! Go and get a manager that this club deserves FFS..
Levy admitting he was wrong.... nope

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Levy admitting he was wrong.... nope
Let's see so IF we got a decent man at the helm and support for the very good players we have then we could have an outside shot at the title and a very good chance of a cup. All we need is Levy to grow some and make a decision in the best interests of Spurs traditions and not the bank balance.

Hmmmm... I think we've been here before a few times now. Levy Out.