By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Woolwich (A) PL Sunday 14th March

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I dunno what time the game is over there because we are about to go into daylight savings (what an antiquated concept. Do away with it already).

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Jose’s first game to prove he has moved on from parking the bus. The pessimistic side of me says we will be very defensive and counter. Time will tell.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Huge game! We win this, then we're right in there for a potential top 4 spot, something i gave up on a month ago but with Bale finding form at the right time (subject to him staying fit, for the remainder of the season),and if we can keep things relatively tight at the back, then we've got a real chance. Plus we get the added bonus of being 10 pts clear of that lot.

I feel the performance and the result will go along way in determining where we finish at the end of season.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
All we need is Son to hit a streak and Toby to stay fit and influence whoever he is next to him positively for us to give it a real stab...

I don't know if we've got that in us at the moment but beating these scabs will at least put a nail in their St Toteringhams day celebration planning...!!!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
A must win....

If our front 3 of Bale Kane & Son start and turn up, we'll take the points. Sanchez and Toby are looking really good together so I hope that's the partnership. Huge game this....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
A must win....

If our front 3 of Bale Kane & Son start and turn up, we'll take the points. Sanchez and Toby are looking really good together so I hope that's the partnership. Huge game this....
Yeah I get the feeling if Dier don't sort his shit out he will be a casualty this summer... he just isn't at the races anymore.

I still think we need 2 brand spanking new CB's though as Tobys legs are shot and Sanchez isn't ever going to be top class.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Absolutely aflutter about this one. A win would delight me so...a draw or a loss, the slough of despond.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
What the fuck is this shite ? No pressing, letting them come on to us and giving them every chance to build confidence.....I don't get it....I'm not happy.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooooo N’dombele as a CB... thats what it looks like...!!!

80% Scum possession after 15 mins... absolute horse shit so far.

Son's hammy gone... ffs.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
We're still absolutely awful though. If we were 3-1 down, we'd have no complaints.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I nipped off to tend to the roast dinner.... what a fucking goal from Coco...!!! End goal of the season right now...!!!

Their goal... sloppy and Doh'erty is getting fucking raped down that side as has done since the first minute...!

We have to do more in this game or we won't get anything our of it.

We have to attack and take possession of the ball in their final 3rd...

1 shot on goal in a Derby game is an utter shit show of a performance. We haven't been in this game from what I saw of the 1st 30 mins (looks like the 15 mins I missed was more enterraining).

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They've completely bosses our midfield... we've not had a stroke in there...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Bale is not doing Doherty any favours.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Surely we can try and dominate the final 30 minutes

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Players are walking/stepping round Hoijberg like he isn't there....

Ndom hasn't contributed in this game or been alowed to....

We've not shown up in midfield...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ffs, this is typical fucking Sanchez... he is dog shit.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Gifted them the penalty, he fucking slice the shot

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
No more than they deserve.

We’ve been absolutely shit, we come up against a half decent side and we defer to default shite! No movement off the ball, can’t make a simple pass forward, massive gap between the back 6 and front 4, I mean it’s so bad. Why the fuck is Hojbjerg playing in a back 3, when we have the ball at the back? There’s absolutely no one to link up with in midfield as the front 4 are halfway up the pitch most of the time. It’s so bad!

Least we have to try and play now.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They have wanted this way way more than we have ever done...

They have pressed our fragile defence ever time they have had the ball and forced us to pump it long because we don't have the ability and composeure to deal with the prssure.

There's no midfield out ball and that was with our craleative players on the field...

It's literally been atack against defence and has bored me senseless...

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Lamela you absolute muppet, from sublime to utter twat status in the space of 60 minutes.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
xhaka just won the ball with a ferocious tackle. Lamella got a yellow for the same

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Why our our CM's playing next to the CB's.....!!! They've been pushed deep the whole fucking game.

Not even commenting on Lamella... at least he has stuck his foot in, the rest haven't got close enough to try.