By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Woolwich (PL) A Sunday 26/9/21 16:30

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It matters not a fuck to Levy what happened today...

He made a million quid from Joshua V Usyk at the lane last night...

He wasn't watching today He was super yacht shopping again...!!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Fair play to Nuno for taking responsibility after the game, but it looks like we're well and truly in crisis already.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
He's been standing for it for the last 3 years so I don't see why today is such line in the sand! Levy is the problem, simples.
Yeah I suppose you're right. It reminds me of this somewhat prophetic tweet from Lineker after Poch was sacked which has proven to be 100% spot on

FAO2_ylXsAgxwB9.jpg

I suppose it's a testament to Poch that he had certain players playing so well who have gone on to essentially show their true levels and attitude.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm putting as much effort and care into this post as the club did yesterday. Disgrace

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I’m genuinely not sure I feel confident of beating any team in the pl at the moment, Good times!!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If you really read Nuno's mea culpa, he basically apologized for playing the players we have. This is going to get bad. On a positive, winning the Champioship next year would get us a trophy. That's all I got.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
On a positive, winning the Champioship next year would get us a trophy.
The sad reality is we wouldn't finish in the top 6 in that league and some of our "precious" cargo wouldn't be up to proper challenges anyway..