By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

World Cup 2018

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
World Cup this year, am sad enough to buy the sticker album....I just realised Fazio might be at the world cup

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Ive honestly zero interest in it atm. Might change closer to the time

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm sure once it's on I'll have have more interest, England being shit probably doesn't help but t just doesn't seem like it's going to be a great world cup.... Might be a bit bitter that it's not here still too.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fucking hate world cup&euros years,just fucks my work life around so much and costs me having to cancel gigs,I have a little fist pump whenever england get knocked out and my life can continue.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am boycotting it.
Me too! But, I am a total hippo-wotiscalled so I will probably watch every match - but I won't enjoy it and every bit of magic skill will be tsssked in a disapproving tone of voice!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
My tiny interest will be. Asked solely around how the Spurs lads get on. England vs Belgium would be a good final after the group game, but delay pre season a bit??!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My tiny interest will be. Asked solely around how the Spurs lads get on. England vs Belgium would be a good final after the group game, but delay pre season a bit??!
Japan v Colombia will be good I reckon.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not one British ref going to russia,not suprising seeing as how they have fucked VAR up so quickly.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I know it's hard to, choose now when we don't know who will be fit, or even show interest when we know for sure that England will be shit, but what do people think will be the best/least bad England first 11?

I'll try to gave a go, but it's difficult...

Pickford

Walker Dier Stones Rose

Henderson Dele

Sterling Linngard Rashford

Kane

I might be tempted to play Alli in behind Kane for obvious reasons but can't think of anyone decent to play next to Henderson, Oxlaide-chamberpot maybe..... Dunno. Not the best squad but I do like the idea of lots of young players getting in the teams, the old cunts have done nothing let the kids who have something to prove have a go....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't think we will go.

We're heading for another cold war.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I know it's hard to, choose now when we don't know who will be fit, or even show interest when we know for sure that England will be shit, but what do people think will be the best/least bad England first 11?

Pickford

Walker Dier Stones Rose

Henderson Dele

Kane

I might be tempted to play Alli in behind Kane for obvious reasons but can't think of anyone decent to play next to Henderson, Oxlaide-chamberpot maybe..... Dunno. Not the best squad but I do like the idea of lots of young players getting in the teams, the old cunts have done nothing let the kids who have something to prove have a go....
100% agree with the young players vibe. At least they look like they care. If you want to move Dele forward take Dier out of the back four and play 3 at the back with wing backs. Calamity Walker played right centre back the other night with Ashley Young as a wing back. There's enough decent young players to have options. Definitely not Hart in goal and no Rooney please.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
100% agree with the young players vibe. At least they look like they care. If you want to move Dele forward take Dier out of the back four and play 3 at the back with wing backs. Calamity Walker played right centre back the other night with Ashley Young as a wing back. There's enough decent young players to have options. Definitely not Hart in goal and no Rooney please.
Yeah fuck Rooney!!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Its a shame all the politics and corruption (and VAR) is threatening to fuck this WC up, as it could be entertaining--there really are 5-6 teams capable of winning it.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

Pickford

Walker Dier Stones Rose

Henderson Dele

Kane

One displaced "s" shy of having the Stone Roses in the back line.