By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

WTF !!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Should be an X files weird stuff thread.Lets begin it with this beauty.....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That a bot fly larvae?

Horrible little cunts if it is.

I fucking love watching this type of shit....

I have given up trying to embed a fucking video... check this out

*Edit.... oh it worked...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just fucking weird,or is this the world we created??

EJmTBqmWsAIXKbo

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Must be a huge market for this, hence the reason for publication?

Am I alone in underestimating the world we live in?
I think the look on the mutts face says it all.Darwin was so fucking wrong about evolution.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Our civilisation must have peaked..... I mean, were fucking doomed if this is popular enough for a publishing house to invest in this.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Our civilisation must have peaked..... I mean, were fucking doomed if this is popular enough for a publishing house to invest in this.
Hold the fuck on..... I thought it was a spoof.....
Men Who Knit & the Dogs Who Love Them: 30 Great-Looking Designs for Man & His Best Friend

FML

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hold the fuck on..... I thought it was a spoof.....
Men Who Knit & the Dogs Who Love Them: 30 Great-Looking Designs for Man & His Best Friend

FML
If you have a brother you fucking hate,buy it for him for xmas!!If I had Ire` s address id buy it and send it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I reckon a bushtucker trial for this lot would be weetabix,too plain and normal for their consumption

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Nah, it's just meat innit? Why would someone's dinner be distrubing?
me and the missus were talking about it,their markets with cages of cats,dogs and everything really.Just our perception or prejudice I guess,but the lack of respect in dispatching/treating live animals pisses me off more than if they eat worms,frogs,bats,ffs I just watched a kid sucking tadpoles from a teaspoon.But then again I am a sucker for lobster or crab,they arent always killed before the pot.Whatever I am glad the food nickname for Brits is Rost Biffs and not a garden pest or cabbage....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
me and the missus were talking about it,their markets with cages of cats,dogs and everything really.Just our perception or prejudice I guess,but the lack of respect in dispatching/treating live animals pisses me off more than if they eat worms,frogs,bats,ffs I just watched a kid sucking tadpoles from a teaspoon.But then again I am a sucker for lobster or crab,they arent always killed before the pot.Whatever I am glad the food nickname for Brits is Rost Biffs and not a garden pest or cabbage....
I agree, I prefer my meat dead but other cultures are not so bothered, it's going to be dead very quickly when you eat it. The thing that used to drive me even more mental than usual when was when I was mackerel fishing and cunts just leave them to die on the beach. Killing them is easy, you just put your thumb in their gob and snap the neck, then eat them raw or cooked, luverly. I am an expert at mackerel murdering because the grandson's and Mrs D always used to make me do it- the soft fuckers..

I wonder how offended Hindus would be if you posted a video of a nice Sunday dinner. Would people from Lancashire be upset about a picture of a Yorkshire pudding?

I am not an animal lover, but I don't like the fuckers being treated cruelly. They seem to enjoy annoying bulls here. There's no bullfighting allowed in the bit I live in, even though there is a loverly ring just up the road, but they have a party every year when they drive a load of bulls into the sea, that is fucking mental and quite often some spectators get gored when the the bulls get the screaming hump and break through the barriers, thats a laugh.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I am not an animal lover, but I don't like the fuckers being treated cruelly. They seem to enjoy annoying bulls here. There's no bullfighting allowed in the bit I live in, even though there is a loverly ring just up the road, but they have a party every year when they drive a load of bulls into the sea, that is fucking mental and quite often some spectators get gored when the the bulls get the screaming hump and break through the barriers, thats a laugh.

You're joking?

That's abhorrent. As is bullfighting.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I have been to "wet markets" in China. They are beyond disgusting.

It is no surprise to me at all that this version of the cornavirus has originated out of one of those.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Seriously??thank fuck I havent seen those videos

EPdxcY0X4AMJVGQ

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Is it just me l but I love watching Dr Pimple Popper , some of them are really gross , and it comes out looking like semolina