By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

WTF !!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Its fucking wicked...

Literally cant get enough of it...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am not medically trained..... but I dont believe that people with diferent amounts if melanin in their skin.... actually have different types of blood.

This man should be shamed as a racist retard...
I really dont know what else to post to get him to block me?Must have gone right over his head.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I'll not be caught defending Judas, but it's a valid point if you strip out the designer virus bullshit. Poverty's the vector, not biological weaponry, but there's a whole host of reasons the poor are more likely to die from this. And a different set of reasons why that leads to the stat Sir Sol is quoting.

I doubt he's read beyond the headline. He's no Huey Newton whatever his ambitions.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'll not be caught defending Judas, but it's a valid point if you strip out the designer virus bullshit. Poverty's the vector, not biological weaponry, but there's a whole host of reasons the poor are more likely to die from this. And a different set of reasons why that leads to the stat Sir Sol is quoting.

I doubt he's read beyond the headline. He's no Huey Newton whatever his ambitions.
Its just his culminatination of everything is racist totting up.No doubt socio-economic reasons play a part in who gets hit hardest,but hinting at a virus designed to attack one ethnic group is as daft as claiming you werent englands captain because you were black when at times his captain was black.I would be calling out chris hughton if he spoke some utter nonsense as well.The bloke is a multi-millionaire,he is hardly a voice of the people or his race if he wants to play that card.The reason he wasnt his country`s captain,or managing a top 6 club,or not mayor of london is because he is an unhinged nutter,and frankly one Trump figure is enough.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

In the UK it doesn't matter how rich or poor you are when you go into hospital so the death rate should be similar for all races. Of course poverty plays a part in health and poor people who are sick as fuck through living on takeways are more likely to get sicker easier and quicker. I never got that, I have seen so many 'poor people' on TV saying they are forced to live on shit food, when decent healthy food is actually cheaper, oh well. Poor people tend to live in more cramped conditions so the disease is more likely to be spread more easily so poverty is a factor and there is plenty of evidence showing ethnic minorities are poorer than the white population, but there are other factors involved.

Dark skinned people produce less Vitamin D that is a medical fact that I expect Sol Campbell thinks is a plot against him. There are some good reasons and credible research to believe that vitamin D deficiency is a factor in increased mortality, again you can't say that is a fact, but it is very likely to be true.

Obesity is a bigger problem in black people, that is very well researched and there is evidence available to back that up..It seems that obesity and chronic diseases caused by obesity lead to a higher death rate with C19, this has been well researched and is very likely, it is not a proven fact yet, but there's enough good science for me to believe it.

The idea that C19 was man made is a mad theory made up by Trump to deflect blame. Of course it is possible, but until there is credible evidence we can all ignore that. To take a mad theory and suggest that the virus was engineered to kill black people is bonkers even for a nutcase like Judas.

The big problem with freedom of speech and allowing stupid cunts to say what they like (and vote) is they can say shit like this and the stupid people who follow them or think these celebrities are actually intelligent, believe the nonsense, they spread it round like a virus and Bob's yer uncle, 37% of people are convinced that C19 is a weapon aimed at black people or Brexit is a good idea or Bojo and Don actually give a fuck and are capable of running a fucking Tombola stand at the village fete.

Critical Thinking should be a compulsory subject in schools, I used to teach a CT class but got shut down when students started asking too many questions and the incompetent tutors complained! It is mostly common sense, but just imagine how much better the world would be if people actually looked at these tweets and rantings, asked themselves a few simple questions, then decided they were bullshit instead of blindly retweeting and spreading the S1 Stupidity virus.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So the death rate amongst BAME In the U.K. is higher , but IS it also higher in France /Spain and Italy , that I don’t know ,and why are some pointing the finger at poverty and poor social housing ,etc etc , if so how come the %of deaths are the same amongst BAME working in hospitals , all on salaries to take them out of these poor social group . no I don’t know why , but let’s not blame it on prejudice .
it didn’t take long to recognise cause the first 8 DrS and nurses who contracted it and died we all of Asian decent .
It is a very weird virus , not working in logical way . How come it’s still not an epidemic in India or Pakistan or most African countries in the way it has hit Europe , is it too hot there to really take a hold or has our Electronic lifestyles broken down our defence mechanisms , it’s as logical or not , It’s still less prevalent in South America, also much hotter than Europe , our was it developed to cripple the Western economy . Will we ever know ?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This thread and almost any unfiltered shit hole online, just goes to show that most people dont respect information.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Some people are into some really weird shit, but I draw the line at that. Bacon, eggs and noodles?
I know, mad shit. Unless of course the bacon was just for them, the noodles were made into a big curly wig, and the lads then probably took turns shoving the eggs up his......oh wait now, no...that's ridiculous...he'd never have a wok big enough to fry all those noodles.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Everyone's aware that's a flight simulator right??