Whoever loses gets the bin?
Yid Moderator Founding Member Today at 8:18 AM #2 Fuck both manc teams and us in the fucking bin now... Never been so un-fucking-bothered by anything in my life...
Fuck both manc teams and us in the fucking bin now... Never been so un-fucking-bothered by anything in my life...
Ted the Yid Moderator Founding Member Today at 2:29 PM #3 USspur said: Whoever loses gets the bin? Click to expand... There is a thread on this already......which you made
USspur said: Whoever loses gets the bin? Click to expand... There is a thread on this already......which you made
USspur Well-Known Member Today at 6:59 PM #4 Ted the Yid said: There is a thread on this already......which you made Click to expand... I thought I typed that exact title somewhere. Holy smokes. I'm losing it
Ted the Yid said: There is a thread on this already......which you made Click to expand... I thought I typed that exact title somewhere. Holy smokes. I'm losing it
SpursStone Well-Known Member Today at 7:35 PM #5 Posted on your original thread, will repeat myself... El Sackio
Ted the Yid Moderator Founding Member Today at 7:50 PM #6 USspur said: I thought I typed that exact title somewhere. Holy smokes. I'm losing it Click to expand... I would merge them but I don't know how. Not that I think it matters.
USspur said: I thought I typed that exact title somewhere. Holy smokes. I'm losing it Click to expand... I would merge them but I don't know how. Not that I think it matters.