By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Yanited (H) EPL Sunday 11st April later than earlier

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Do y’all have daylight savings time? I’ve got no idea what the time change is anymore.

After a quick google search we play yanited home.
Can’t wait for 25% possession and 1 shot on goal.
👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Nah, we'll get a jammy goal in the 1st half and proceed to park the bus, slash the tyres and murder the driver until Rashford comes on and scores twice in the last ten minutes.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know I've said it before but fuck this... genuinely gonna spend a couple of hours on the Wattbike and then brush my covid beard...

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Ahhh. I keep getting sucked back in. Only three days of renewed lockdown, homeschooling for the brats and cooking everything I can roust up from the larder, and here I am, licking my chops and thinking Oboyoboy, we can put one over on the Mancs!

It's the hope what kills you, I've heard it said.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Kick off is 16.30 on Sunday 11th April.

it's an important game and for those who might be thinking what was our best game this season - the answer is United away when we won 6-1. If that is the result in our favour on Sunday I will happily buy everyone on here a pint whenever if you ever make it back to the lane.

Just let the team play to its strengths Mourinho you cunt and we might even see a good game of football.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
For me this match is make or break for Mourinho. It could essentially be a massacre.

It is being widely said that the board has decided to sack him in the summer.
But my concern is the players. A number of them already have tuned him out & after his "same manager, different players" comment he's lost even more. He's lost enough that he can no longer field a team of XI players that support him. That doesn't bode well at all. How can the team perform with so many weak links across the pitch? How frustrating will it be for those that do want to perform?

Therefore, if the above is true, why wait til summer to sack him? If Nagelsmann or whomever isn't willing to come now, sign them up for the summer & bring in or promote someone from within as caretaker. Can't see it working without the players on board. And Mourinho will be on damage control protecting his brand so he may well be throwing more crap around deflecting blame away from himself.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

If the rumours are true that his contract has performance related bonuses in it, I can only guess sacking him now would mean the maximum possible payout.

The suggestion seems to be that not qualifying for "top level" European competition would mean the payoff would be a lot less.

But then there's part of me that would love to see Ledley given the chair until the end of the season. No question he's Spurs through and through so the lift he could give the players could be invaluable.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
If the rumours are true that his contract has performance related bonuses in it, I can only guess sacking him now would mean the maximum possible payout.

The suggestion seems to be that not qualifying for "top level" European competition would mean the payoff would be a lot less.

But then there's part of me that would love to see Ledley given the chair until the end of the season. No question he's Spurs through and through so the lift he could give the players could be invaluable.
I understand that there are most likely performance bonuses built in to JM's contract but as it stands, this side isn't going to make CL or maybe even EL given their recent misfiring form & the worsening situation. We won vs Villa but it wasn't in impressive or convincing fashion. Villa were also missing their most influential player. NUFC is was one of the worst sides this term & a much depleted one at that. Yet relegation fighting Brighton thrashed then 3 nil. We were outplayed & lucky to gain a point. For this reason, I don't expect us to do any better against superior sides given that we are rotting from within.

A simple, even temporary, change in manager may give us the impetus to improve or at least release the shackles these players have been playing with & let them do what they do best. Just letting them play freely without the fear of reprimand if they make a mistake will make a massive difference. Making it into Europe, preferably CL, will more than offset the cost of binning JM. CL will also help us recruit along with the fact that the cancer (JM & a few players) has been cut out of the team.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Dier partnering Rodon in the centre of defence. This could get interesting ..

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
United.jpg

• 1 Lloris
  • 24 Aurier
  • 14 Rodon
  • 15 Dier
  • 3 Reguilón
  • 28 Ndombele
  • 5 Højbjerg
  • 18 Lo Celso
  • 27 Lucas Moura
  • 7 Son Heung-Min
  • 10 Kane
Substitutes
  • 4 Alderweireld
  • 8 Winks
  • 9 Bale
  • 11 Lamela
  • 12 Hart
  • 17 Sissoko
  • 20 Alli
  • 25 Tanganga
  • 45 Alves Morais

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm going to have to watch this on the upstairs telly as Mrs Dorset does not like it when I keep shouting 'Dier you cunt, stop being such a cunt, you cunt' all through the games. I always liked Big Eric, but he has not improved at all, in fact he has dis-improved, a lot, so sadly he gets called a cunt by me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Right time for 10% possession and defending by the skin of our teeth until we're loosing with 10 mins to go...!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not completely shit...

1-0 up and haven't sat back for the entire half...

I can see a red card in this game, (just got a feeling it'll be Son) hopefully one of theirs...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'm going to have to watch this on the upstairs telly as Mrs Dorset does not like it when I keep shouting 'Dier you cunt, stop being such a cunt, you cunt' all through the games. I always liked Big Eric, but he has not improved at all, in fact he has dis-improved, a lot, so sadly he gets called a cunt by me.
The pre appendix Dier was a completely different animal

G

Gazzah

Player in Training.
How are we meant to perform consistently when JM keeps changing defensive partnership. He seems to fall out with players and not pick them for a while. Seems Bale, Alderwereld are in his bad books at the moment. Get rid of Jose.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
How are we meant to perform consistently when JM keeps changing defensive partnership. He seems to fall out with players and not pick them for a while. Seems Bale, Alderwereld are in his bad books at the moment. Get rid of Jose.
It’s like he is showing Levy we need 2 new centre backs

G

Gazzah

Player in Training.
It’s like he is showing Levy we need 2 new centre backs
Exactly. I like Roden. Rest of them are useless. Why caren't he get them organised in training. Isn't that what he built his reputation on?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Right time for 10% possession and defending by the skin of our teeth until we're loosing with 10 mins to go...!

Not completely shit...

1-0 up and haven't sat back for the entire half...

I can see a red card in this game, (just got a feeling it'll be Son) hopefully one of theirs...
At least we waited until the 2nd half to revert to type...

It's absolute horse shit.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
That was all Jose fault, fucking terrible tactics, substitutions. perhaps we can all chip in for the £30 million needed to sack him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They wanted to win... look at them celebrating... we didn't make them earn it 2nd half...

Let's face it, debatable VAR decision aside that's 4-1 to Utd.

Fuck Mourinho the useless cunt.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Utd were full of determination, grit and ability....everything we were not.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Right, do we play bingo as to why it wasn't his fault this week?

1. Spurs Players fault
2. Referee's fault
3. Utd cheated
4. The media's fault
5. Buss driver's fault
6. Other

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We had good reactions....
We had lots of options....
Ah, VAR showed there should have been a red card for Pogba so number 3 is our winner, Utd cheated....

Useless cunt.

FUCK OFF OUT OF THIS CLUB.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We had good reactions....
We had lots of options....
Ah, VAR showed there should have been a red card for Pogba so number 3 is our winner, Utd cheated....

Useless cunt.

FUCK OFF OUT OF THIS CLUB.
Couldn’t be bothered to watch the interview. Did he really say that???

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

While it was probably inevitable that Kane would move on eventually as someone with his ability would always likely want to try life in Spain or Italy, this cunt of a manager is going to make sure that happens a lot sooner than any of us would have liked.

But then the cunt's loyalists are still blaming the fact that he doesn't have "his" players, despite nine signings, one loan deal made permanent and one promotion from the youth team - basically an entire team.

But no, they're not good enough apparently. It's nothing to do with his out of date tactics, his out of date approach to man management and his general cuntishness, it's Levy's fault because, apparently, Levy signs all the players and just gives them to the manager of the moment and tells him to make do.

I read something earlier that said something like "<cunt> has probably broken Spurs for good" and it's true. It made the point that when he left Chelsea, they won the title the following season because they still had their squad intact. Same goes with United because they still had Pogba, Rashford e.t.c.. so they could still maintain a decent level.

If we lose Kane and Sonny at the end of this season because of the cunt, and then he's sacked, we're going to be utterly fucked.

Rant over ..