By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Your 3 most hated players....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Whilst we wait on our magnificent new stadium to be completed, the new seasons fixtures to come out on June 14th, The World cup in Russia, our first new signing, or indeed anything interesting to happen I thought I'd share my 3 most hated players with you. Who agrees? who are yours? Let's have a bit of player assassination whilst we wait for our blokes to carry the whole country on their shoulders....

1. John Terry - he might be a great leader and might be a decent Centre back, but I simply can't stand the nasty cheap chavvy cunt or his family. Judging by their deeds and his racism it tells you everything you need to know about this vile arrogant bloke. My highlight in his football career was when he missed the penalty in Russia in the Champions League final.
2. Charlie Adam - Cannot stand the man. Talentless midfield rugby player for Stoke, who just spent his time trying to kick others around the park, notably Gareth Bale. Not good enough even for Stoke really and that says it all.
3. John Fashanu - I'm going back a bit here, but he was one of Wimbledon's crazy gang, that everyone sort of liked because they beat Liverpool in an FA Cup final and they didn't take any prisoners. Until you played them, that is. I'll never forgive 'Fash' for the elbow on one of the nicest blokes in football - Gary Mabbutt, essentially smashing the left side of his face. There's no place for people like Fashanu in football. Which is why he's nowhere to be seen these days I guess?

Close contenders but I said only 3.....Thierry Henry, horrible, arrogant, gooner. Roy Keane, probably the worst combination of all of the above - should have been my number 1 really, still as bad today as ever and for all his know it all attitude - failed in management. ha ha. Jack Wilshere, obviously and equally obviously Cesc Fabregas, Didn't like Costa much either.

Who are yours?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I feel like Judas just sort of goes without saying.

Beyond that, I could literally write a book. In no particular order:
1) Ray Parlour: In a despicable team, I hated him the worst. Prick.
2) Samir Nasri: a truly odious little puddle of spunk.
3) Ashley Cole: only redeeming quality is that he wound up the scum by leaving

Close runners-up:
-Luis Suarez:though I have to admit, I thought he was a great villain. I hated him so much I almost admired him
-Joey Barton: the fact that man has persuaded anyone to listen to him, much less give him a managerial job, speaks volumes about the state of football
-Lee Dixon: Inflicted on us American fans every week via NBC coverage. Absolutely horrible.
-Santi Cazorla: pig-faced sack of shit

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Jesus how could I have forgotten about Judas. He’s beyond hate I suppose, well corrected, I’m ashamed of myself.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
John Terry - @Don Diaz paragraphed to perfection mate. The man’s just a cunt!

Sol Campbell - Complete and utter wanker!

The other spot is tough so i’ll throw in Adam, Batty, Wilshire, Jimmy Bullard (post career, just find him an arrogant twat now). I also despise Szczesney. Sure there are others but those are off the top of my head.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
David Beckham, david beckham and then david beckham......even before judas, then wayne rooney

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I have a mighty hatred for Sergio Ramos. Great player but a dirty, cheating fucking scumbag!

Really heavy challenger, but you brush by him and he's rolling around the floor. busquets is the same. Both pricks.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Charlie Adam is the biggest cunt in football.

Luis Suarez should never have been slowed to play football again following his second biting incident.

Diego Costa proper cunt.

Any fucking Liverpool player, Gerrad was and is still an utter cock pocket. His mate spit the dog "Caragher" can suck a fat dick too...

Roy Keane only famous for kicking the shit out of people and ending their careers... should not be allowed to pundit any football.

I wish Michael Owen would loose the power of speech... before he ends the human race with boredom.