By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Your dream Premiership

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So whilst we’d all want Arsenal , Chelski and Man U City out of the prem, it’s never going to happen. So which clubs would make up your dream Prem.

Spurs , Arsenal, Chelsea, Palace
Man Utd, Man City, LfC , Everton
Aston Villa , Wolves , Notts F, Leicester,
Sheff Wed Sheff Utd ,
Soton , Brighton
Newcastle Sunderland
Swansea , Bristol City ( big city needs a Prem team)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham and 19 conference sides....glory glory.........

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
I'd love the dippers to go down and be replaced by just about anyone tbh

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Spurs
Arsenal
Chavski
Wet Spam
Manure
Shiteh
Liverpool
Everton
Wigan
Bolton
Blackburn
Burnley
Derby
Villa
Wolves
West Brom
Forest
Stoke
Blackpool
Oxford united.

Living in the north west I'm thinking of nice and easy away games to get too. Was gonna put Fleetwood in there but that would be taking the piss. Oxford is my home town so they sneak in too.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Leeds aren't very popular for a massive City are they? Wycombe wanderers are my local team so they would be in and they gave us a great game in the Cup 2 years ago.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Leeds aren't very popular for a massive City are they? Wycombe wanderers are my local team so they would be in and they gave us a great game in the Cup 2 years ago.
Forgot about those cunts. I'd swap west brom for Leeds tbh.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Spurs + 15 others, not arsed about which teams, 16 teams would reduce the number of games in the Premiership for each team to 30, we could maybe then have a winter break, then see how well English sides do in the Champions League. I think the PL is too tough for teams that are not sitting on bottomless piles of money to compete in fairly alongside the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Champions League for us elite sides. I would even consider scrapping the League Cup - controversial eh?

I wrote a not remotely well thought out article about English teams in Europe just to test some settings , graphs and stuff, but there are some stats in there that are not fake:

English teams in the Champions League

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Love to see Dippers get relegated... and Utd...

More London clubs wpuld be nice.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Not realistic but this would be my dream prem...

Spurs
Arsenal
Man United
Everton
Leicester
Burnley
Bournemouth
Swansea
Brighton
Watford
Huddersfield
Southampton
Charlton
Fulham
Notts Forest
Leeds
Wigan
Bristol Rovers
Gillingham
Portsmouth

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ok here's my 20 based on clubs that I've liked over the past 40 years for no valid reason whatsoever, plus some that have to be there in any decent Premier League, tasty derbies and niggly matches.

Spurs
Wycombe Wanderers
Ipswich Town
Everton
Liverpool
Nottingham Forest
Manchester United (not City they've bought their way back in)
Leeds United
Wolves
QPR
Norwich
Southampton
Bournemouth
Newcastle United
Fulham
Brighton
Watford
Luton Town
Chelsea