By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

2017/18 The Sack race

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Managers ain't worth as much as players....

I dont know why.

Poch however imo is worth more than Kane. I'd rather them take kane than Poch.

Not that the manc cunts will get either.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Managers ain't worth as much as players....

I dont know why.

Poch however imo is worth more than Kane. I'd rather them take kane than Poch.

Not that the manc cunts will get either.
I reckon you could make a case for Poch being worth more than players, for two reasons - 1. the additional huge value he generates for the club if they are sold, by coaching them to higher standards. 2. the collective team he has built and rewards from Champions League qualification, increased demand for tickets, greater TV appearances etc. etc.

That is worth considerably more than any individual player. I believe his current contract is £8m with bonus's thats £153,000k a week. I think Mourinho was £18m....but not concrete info.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Another one bites the dust!!
Wagner shows composure and walks from Huddersfield. Badum tch !

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
It’s madness , unless he wanted to go , what do Huddersfield and the board expect Wagner to do . I suppose he can go back to being a body double for Poch .
Imagine you’re a manager of a championship team , who you’ve been in charge for 3 years ,and after a dodgy start to the season , you finish 6th . Eventually you get to the final against the team that came 4 th , do you plan to fail , knowing that should you get promoted ,,you’ll probably lose your job come Mid Jan

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Leicester City have "parted company" with manager Claude Puel.

The Foxes were beaten 4-1 at home by Crystal Palace on Saturday in what proved to be Puel's final game.

Puel, 57, leaves the club 12th in the Premier League having lost five of their last six league games.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
After the display at Wembley just now, Sarri can't be far behind. Have to admit Chelsea played well overall, but it's clear he has no control over those players.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
After the display at Wembley just now, Sarri can't be far behind. Have to admit Chelsea played well overall, but it's clear he has no control over those players.
The club has to decide one day,back the manager over players.It seems Roman no longer floods cash in,he already has an interest free £1bn loan,new stadium to develop on top,what got them success before cannot carry on financially..Is this the day??I dont think so,Sarri isnt a club builder manager like simeone,poch,fergy,wenger.Too old and no connection.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Sarri cannot manage for shit but his goalkeeper is a right cunt.

If the gaffer wants to substitute you, you do as you are fucking well told. I'd drop that Kepa cunt for the rest of the season (or for as long as I was still in charge). He's no better than Caballero anyway.

Outrageous.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Sarri cannot manage for shit but his goalkeeper is a right cunt.

If the gaffer wants to substitute you, you do as you are fucking well told. I'd drop that Kepa cunt for the rest of the season (or for as long as I was still in charge). He's no better than Caballero anyway.

Outrageous.
I’m guessing he thought he was being subbed because of cramp and was telling the bench he was fine. Whereas Sarri was being technical a la Van Gaal in the World Cup, which proved successful. Either way you do as you’re told.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I’m guessing he thought he was being subbed because of cramp and was telling the bench he was fine. Whereas Sarri was being technical a la Van Gaal in the World Cup, which proved successful. Either way you do as you’re told.

There is little doubt that was the massage from cunt Kepa.

But as your last sentence says, you do as you are told.

They are a fucked club, aren't they? :p

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ranieri has gone. Good luck Scottie Parker

Fulham have sacked manager Claudio Ranieri after just 106 days in charge, with Scott Parker taking caretaker charge of the London club, who are 19th in the Premier League. The Italian's last game was Wednesday's 2-0 defeat by Southampton, which left the Cottagers 10 points from safety with 10 league games remaining.

Ranieri, 67, took over in November after the sacking of Slavisa Jokanovic. Ranieri won only three of his 16 games as manager. Chairman Shahid Khan said in a statement: "Claudio walked into a difficult situation, inheriting a side that gained only one point in its prior eight matches, and he provided an immediate boost by leading our club to nine points in his first eight matches as manager.

"Though we were unable to maintain that pace thereafter, I am grateful for his effort. Claudio leaves Fulham as our friend and he will undoubtedly experience success again soon. "Scott's immediate assignment is merely to help us stabilise, grow and rediscover ourselves as a football club. "If Scott can answer that challenge, and our players respond to the opportunity, perhaps victories will follow in the months ahead."

Ranieri led Leicester City to a miraculous Premier League title triumph in 2016, but was dismissed by the Foxes just nine months later. He took over on a "multi-year" contract at Fulham when the Cottagers were bottom of the table with five points from their opening 12 matches, but failed to oversee an upturn in fortunes.

Ranieri added: "I am obviously disappointed with the recent results and that we could not build on the good start we made following my appointment. Finally, I would like to thank the club, the players and the fans for the support they have given me during my time at the club."

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Ranieri - poor bastard. I really like him and he is a good manager.

Leicester treated him like utter shit and Fulham need their fucking heads examined. The guy never had a hope.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Newcastle finally win something,to be sure of winning the sack race they are parting company with los fatos waiter dos espana next week.

Wow they really must be favourites for the drop now??

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Another contender!!

Chelsea have appointed former midfielder Frank Lampard as their manager on a three-year deal.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
didnt take long 😭😭😭

D-nlkQdXUAApBWu.jpg

C

corroded

Player in Training.
What's annoying about Lampard is actually he seems like a good bloke.

He's signed with a club, that has impatient fans, and an even more impatient owner.

What he needs is time to learn his job, and to meld a squad.

I don't think he'll get either.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
What's annoying about Lampard is actually he seems like a good bloke.

He's signed with a club, that has impatient fans, and an even more impatient owner.

What he needs is time to learn his job, and to meld a squad.

I don't think he'll get either.
Would be hysterical if they sacked him after 18 months and appointed John Terry as a successor

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I really don't want to see John Terrys fucking grill on TV every week.

I thought I was past that.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Winner,winner,chicken dinner.
The greatest nevermind in football

_EIQCwee

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
5 wins in 16 matches

BTW Ole has 3 in 16 for united
Ssshhh.! People in glass houses eh? Poch only has 4 in 16 PL games. Ole might have 5 and Garcia 4? Not including cup games, friendlies or any of that old nonsense of course.