By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ajax (H) CL Semi Final 1st Leg Tue 30th April 2019 21:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

21:00 - that's my time, not yours, unless you live in a place where it is . If you don't live in Spain then it will be a different time - or not, maybe if you live in Greece it will be a totally different time, if you live in Australia then you will already know the result because it was the day before yesterday.

We need to clean up here, Ajax, get it? Stop them getting an away goal and bag a few ourselves and we are on our way to a CL final. which is something the goons only managed once in the hundreds of years they qualified for the CL. Get through these two games and Bob will definitely be our uncle.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fernando Llorente :

“Maybe it’s better, no?” Llorente said when asked whether such a jolt to the senses from a local rival might train minds on a far harder task. “It’s right, we need everyone to wake up because if we play like this on Tuesday we will lose, easy.” “But I don’t think I can understand why the mentality of the team wasn’t ready to play against West Ham. I don’t know [why] but I told you, if we play like that against Ajax then for sure we will lose.”

OK, I will make no comment on this - but WTF? I suppose he thinks he is our CL star because of that definitely not handball goal? If he scores a couple tomorrow I will love him forever.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Still no excuse for that Spammers performance however they fucking play tomorrow.

Only redemption is by proving that they do have the bollocks to win this fucker and all show up full tilt. Then, just maybe their sacrifice against the pikeys can be forgiven.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well we have no option but to turn in a Chelsea at home this season, or City at home in the CL type performance. Just work really hard and hope that the 'stars' Eriksen, Dele, Toby, Jan and Hugo all have a really good game, whilst Lucas Moura bags a couple of goals. Even 0-0 isn't a disaster, Anything 'nil' is good 1 or 2 in our column would be brilliant. No excuses tonight, work your bollocks off for a result, I'm looking at you Dele.........COYS, fucking huge game, can't quite belioeve we're in the semi final of the CL....Poch is right, it's a bit of a dream.

ps what's mildly annoying with 20/20 hindsight is that if we'd put a bit of effort in against the pikey's we would have qualified for CL already by now. Everyone would have survived this game on adrenaline alone and we wouldn't have to worry about Bournemouth or Everton. Fuck a doodle eh? football drives you nuts.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ajax appear to be this year's Monaco of a few years ago, during the summer they sold a lot of their top players, Mbappe, Mendy etc. and have struggled ever since.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I am really hoping Sissoko is fit. I think he is critical to the outcome of this tie. We are going to need to get hold of the central areas and his power running is going to be important.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wanyama and Dier couldn't lace Sisokos boots right now....
6 months ago you`d have been sectioned for saying that!
I voted him for POTY,maybe Son has been more important or better?I dunno,just felt I owed moussa from how I felt before.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I could be nuts, but I think we are about to mop the floor with Ajax. They think they are going to walk over us. While they have faced to great clubs, they have not faced a gritty side like ours. Predicting a cheeky 2-0 victory for the boys in white. COYS!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Struggling to wrap my head around the fact that we're about to play a Champions League fucking semifinal.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
COME ON YOU FUCKIN SPURS!! Lets give it to em bhoys!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We aren’t even competitive. This is disgusting so far. Our back 3 are exposed and the midfield is non-existent.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
This is not looking good, we look shot to pieces physically, very little energy and Ajax are playing some ridiculous football. C'mon boys, plenty of time.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Why do we look scared? My gosh guys, pull it together. Sure they're good but they're a bunch of kids. Time to man up here.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yes we've been very poor, but this has been astonishing football from Ajax so far. Something needs to change, looks like Poch has put Rose in MF for the time being

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Is fucking Dele even on the pitch? And Eriksen seems to have run for the hills.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Yes we've been very poor, but this has been astonishing football from Ajax so far. Something needs to change, looks like Poch has put Rose in MF for the time being

As a purist, it's sensational stuff, we just need to ride it out, they surely can't keep up with this level and we have to get better, Tripps is a mess and Vic is so far off the pace it's incredible.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We’re gifting it to them though. Our pressing is awful and even if we get the ball we give it straight back to them.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We’re gifting it to them though. Our pressing is awful and even if we get the ball we give it straight back to them.

We're non existent in midfield, so easy to play through us, need more numbers in the middle of the park.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Jesus, afraid to ask what else can go wrong.