By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Carlos Vinicius

• Thread starter The Cryptkeeper
  • Start date
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Is he any good? Potentially exciting times, we have a second main striker and cover for Kane. It’s only taken 3 years but we got there.

welcome

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Is he any good? Potentially exciting times, we have a second main striker and cover for Kane. It’s only taken 3 years but we got there.

welcome
Imagine what Kane will be like when he is fresh and raring to go every time he plays....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why do Benfica want shot of him? I know you shouldn't look up a gift horse's arse or summat like that, but he was their joint top scorer last season with Pizi - so why? I reckon he'll be great for keeping us in all 4 competitions, so I don't care why (unless he's a little bitch and upsets Harry). Massive upgrade on our last 'back-up' striker - that was Llorente I think? Dunno.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Why do Benfica want shot of him? I know you shouldn't look up a gift horse's arse or summat like that, but he was their joint top scorer last season with Pizi - so why? I reckon he'll be great for keeping us in all 4 competitions, so I don't care why (unless he's a little bitch and upsets Harry). Massive upgrade on our last 'back-up' striker - that was Llorente I think? Dunno.
Money? Llorente got us into the Champions League final at City....he was dynamite!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Money? Llorente got us into the Champions League final at City....he was dynamite!!
Ywah can't knock Fernando.... he seemed to fuck all apart from scorw when we realy needed him to.... not a bad thing for ya CV..

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

Apparently, Benfica have a new coach & he's brought in his own players. CV didn't fit his style of play.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
What.... scoring goals isn't their "style of play".....?

LOL. I know.

I read that he wants faster players that can run behind defenders & press hard & high.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Great window! Levy has backed Jose, let’s see what he can do.
7 games, 1 loss, 20 goals ain’t a bad start!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Great window! Levy has backed Jose, let’s see what he can do.
7 games, 1 loss, 20 goals ain’t a bad start!
EjWkXkIXsAA-cM_

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I'm told Carlos was a centre-back until recently. Any truth to this? Maybe he's backup for Sanchez as well as for Kane?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm told Carlos was a centre-back until recently. Any truth to this? Maybe he's backup for Sanchez as well as for Kane?
He is going to wear a ginger wig,and be the brazillian Docherty.....

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
He is going to wear a ginger wig,and be the brazillian Docherty.....
Fuck 4-4-2! We'll let Dier hang back with Hugo, every other cunt plays as an attacker in a 1-2-7 formation!

And both the GK and CB come forward on set plays, natch.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It would have been wonderful if he’d done the same for Poch eh?
This has been my response to literally every transfer we've brought in. Glad they're here, hope they do well but wondering why all this £££ is suddenly available to do something Poch was calling for two years ago..

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This has been my response to literally every transfer we've brought in. Glad they're here, hope they do well but wondering why all this £££ is suddenly available to do something Poch was calling for two years ago..
Winner.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Be reasonable, J! Those were lean years. 2020 is a different story; we're living high off the hog now.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Looked decent didnt he!!
From now on I shall call him Sid,if you dont get that,then "bollocks" nevermind. Eat your heart out ITK cryptic wazzas.

ElAMdcGXgAEdDot