By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chavs (H) PL Thurs 4th Feb 20;00

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Eric Dier is not a good footballer. Proves yet again he has no idea what is going on behind him. Werner did him cold there and then he compounds the problem by trying to play the ball from the ground.

Terrible, terrible football.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Refresh my memory, didn’t alleged transfer genius Daniel Levy turn down £50m or so from United for Dier a couple of seasons back?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This is embarrassing...

If were not defending on our 18 yard line we don't know what to do.

Everyone is standing round hoping for a punt down the pitch for Vinicius to hold up (invariably loose). There are no viable forward options.

I've not seen football this shit since Ramos.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I just dont understand...
Is this a game where we see how long we can prevent them from getting another one ??
We need the ball Jose...we cant score without the fucking ball Jose you fucking idiot. Any chance of getting us to attack them ?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hoping for another 3 or 4 Chelsea goals now to be honest.

I can’t take any more of this.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Passing accuracy stats earlier, 77% vs 93% and that includes all the passing back to Lloris!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
You don’t even have to coach a team to play against us.

We fucking give it to you.

If I am Harry Kane I am putting in a transfer request. We don’t deserve him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Vinicius has done nothing.... yeah its probably not fair to judge him based on zero service but he's offered us absolutely nothing at all.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Piss poor decision making, passing and it appears as though we have forgot how to football

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Vinicius has done nothing.... yeah its probably not fair to judge him based on zero service but he's offered us absolutely nothing at all.

Mate, he has no hope the way we play. You could put Ronaldo up front and get the same result.

Mourinho can not possibly survive this. Surely?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Stats.png

69% possession by the away side, yeah possession isn't important eh Jose? But you need it score some fucking goals! Of course that 31% includes all the square and back passing we were fucking around with in our own half. Groundhog day, siempre lo mismo.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Piss poor decision making, passing and it appears as though we have forgot how to football

We’re effectively playing 6 at the back with no linking midfielders because they are instructed to sit in.

They know how to football but the ambition has been coached out of them. It really is disgusting that Mourinho has been allowed to destroy the fabric of a football club the way he has.

The players are clearly sick of it and things will not improve until this complete and utter cunt is replaced.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
N’dombele.... on the ball.... dare I say it better than the Moose....?

Thats blasphemous I know... I feel dirty now.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What has Mousa done?

I reckon he’s the least of our problems in terms of effort. But we do not need two holding midfielders when trying to chase a game.

N’dombele is a hell of a player but he needs somebody alongside to support but Sissoko has clearly been instructed to sit deep.

We have a guy who could play very well alongside Tanguy and get into advanced positions. What was his name again?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
N’dombele.... on the ball.... dare I say it better than the Moose....?

Thats blasphemous I know... I feel dirty now.

Not better but just about as good.

Poor bastard has to do it himself though. Two holding midfielders...fuck off Mourinho. Cunt.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
The fact that we’re playing with attacking intent and pressing early in the 2nd half makes it all the more infuriating that we set up to play like we did in the first half by default.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Lloris with some real nice work to stop Dier then Pulisic.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I reckon he’s the least of our problems in terms of effort. But we do not need two holding midfielders when trying to chase a game.

N’dombele is a hell of a player but he needs somebody alongside to support but Sissoko has clearly been instructed to sit deep.

We have a guy who could play very well alongside Tanguy and get into advanced positions. What was his name again?
I'm not suggesting it's any fault of his own... we don't need 6/7 at the back, we don't need him and Hoijberg as ancillary CB'S... if anything the lack of having an acceptable out ball or options going forwards means that its inevitable that the ball will come straight back giving the opposition another chance.

Look, I love Mousas application and appreciate his limitations. But we need something else in this side.... as we've all been saying for what seems like forever.

I'm with you now.... we need a result that forces that cunt out...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
68 mins for N’dombele.... who won?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We are so good at passing backwards that we should just face the other direction and we'd be solid.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lads I don't know what the general Spurs fans opinions on this is but using our little echo chamber as an indicator, there has to be an overwhelming feeling that this dinosaur has to go...?

I don't do social media but I wonder if fans started to post and comment about giving their "vote of confidence for the manager" as a tongue in cheek way of saying they've had enough...?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So we can play football, who knew? Much better second half, some real effort. Did Moron-io offer to resign if they put in a shift? Nowhere near enough to undo the damage of the fucking awful first half.