By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Cheating goes unpunished

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
It is being reported that PSG Chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi has been appointed to UEFA Executive Committee. This is the PSG that is being investigated for the 4th time for FFP violations. I'm not sure why, but I have a feeling that the sanctions against PSG, if any, will be of minor consequence.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Ben forster last night went unpunished.....till the final score

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liverpool were denied a stonewall penalty last night..... hahahahaha. Serves them right.
Probably 2 penalties,forearm smash on salad as well,macquire should have got a red for a foul he got a yellow for,ok was close to the halfway line but clear as fuck he was last man,he was also a shade offside for the equaliser a minute after the extra was time up.This is exactly why we dont need VAR !!

TBH,if refs dont see and talk to each other after one of them has been conned I would be amazed,this is what you get when you push the boundaries of cheating so regularly,people just stop believing they are fouls.AND how about this,at half time they cleared the penalty area of snow,but only the one liverpool were attacking,after that stunt if i was ref i would just be fuck them,though I would be that from kick off.

DyOOctZWwAEsQNf.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fucking dirty rat eating cunts.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp believes snow on the Anfield pitch contributed to a frustrating night for his Premier League leaders as they were held to a draw by mid-table Leicester City.
"You saw that the ball didn't roll really," said the German,
"If you then have the ball pretty much for 70 to 80% of the time it makes life really uncomfortable.
"The only problem is if it stays on the pitch and that was actually the case."

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp believes snow on the Anfield pitch contributed to a frustrating night for his Premier League leaders as they were held to a draw by mid-table Leicester City.
"If you then have the ball pretty much for 70 to 80% of the time it makes life really uncomfortable.
What a load of fucking nonsense, why doesn’t he just say we weren’t very good tonight.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooooo they cleared one penalty area and not the other to facilitate an unfair advantage..... dirty shit rat pig fuck cunts.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Soooooo they cleared one penalty area and not the other to facilitate an unfair advantage..... dirty shit rat pig fuck cunts.
Joking aside that should be jumped on allover by the FA PL,didnt they warn stoke or bolton? who were providing towels for their throw ins when it was pissing down but not when an away player asked for it.Spirit of the game my fucking arse.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If they ever build a new ground I bet they sunday league tech it.A tilting pitch and wind machines so they can always play downhill with the wind behind em,turn it up to 11 when their keeper kicks it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Here we go @Yid here`s your birthday present for whenever it is.Cracking thread !!!
snow,long grass,dry pitch,wind........

Reactions: Yid