By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea H Beatallthelondonteams cup SF 1st leg 20.00 Tues Jan 8th 2019

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
original-24286-1442578624-3.png

"Not so fast Cesc"
2843204.main_image.jpg

And the spurs go marching onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Spirit of `67, time to end this semi-final hoodoo bollocks and bring this cup home.Dele and Harry just hate scoring against this lot
chetot010418ag.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’m still celebrating last nights win.......

This is going to get a bit tasty on Tuesday night with the Nazi plastic rent boys. Love it if we could do them by 5, like we should have last time. Atmosphere is going to be something else, 51,000 ‘sell out’. I doubt they’ll play as badly as last time and we’ll have to be right on it and close Hazard down, he’s their only major threat. 3-1 Spurs, maybe more.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I’m still celebrating last nights win.......

This is going to get a bit tasty on Tuesday night with the Nazi plastic rent boys. Love it if we could do them by 5, like we should have last time. Atmosphere is going to be something else, 51,000 ‘sell out’. I doubt they’ll play as badly as last time and we’ll have to be right on it and close Hazard down, he’s their only major threat. 3-1 Spurs, maybe more.
Morata missed form 3 yards tonight... he is utter jank.

Yep William and Hazard are dangerous but we need to make them defend.... or expose the fact that they dont defend....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Morata missed form 3 yards tonight... he is utter jank.

Yep William and Hazard are dangerous but we need to make them defend.... or expose the fact that they dont defend....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TEAM NEWS: @LucasMoura7 (knee) sustained an injury against Tranmere and will miss tomorrow's game. He will be assessed ahead of Sunday's match against Man Utd .@ericdier (appendicitis) – continuing on-field conditioning. @VictorWanyama (knee) – continuing on-field rehabilitation. @ErikLamela (illness) has returned to training with the squad.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It would be fair to say the Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri is yet to eradicate memories of his side's 3-1 home defeat to Spurs in November.

I'm not surprised, to be honest. They were given a bit of a chasing. Asked about tactics for tomorrow night, Sarri instead suggested his team must first match the desire of their opponents.

He said: "We need to approach the match in another way because they were more aggressive than us and more determined than us. So we know very well if the approach is the same there is no solution for us.

"We can speak about tactics but only if we are at the same level of application and determination. In that match we needed to play more outside than inside because the space was there, and we understood that later."

"Pedro, Willian and Olivier Giroud are doing better but I don't know if they will be able to play tomorrow. Maybe not for 90 minutes.

"Ruben Loftus-Cheek is out. We need to understand the situation with his back because in the last month he was in trouble."I have no news about Cesc," he said. "I don’t know if he is able to play tomorrow because in the last match he had cramp in the calf so he needs to rest I think. I don’t know the situation, we will have to see today's training. "

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
TEAM NEWS: @LucasMoura7 (knee) sustained an injury against Tranmere and will miss tomorrow's game. He will be assessed ahead of Sunday's match against Man Utd .@ericdier (appendicitis) – continuing on-field conditioning. @VictorWanyama (knee) – continuing on-field rehabilitation. @ErikLamela (illness) has returned to training with the squad.
Does this mean that everyone else is now fit? probably not? Mousa Dembele? Jan Vertonghen?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Dont worry we’ve got Aurier and Llorente and They’re on fire

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So I’ve been wondering why Chelski have been always known as the Rent Boys .

Recently I’ve heard the reason being that in the Good ole days ( bad ole days ) when the Yid army used to take the Shed end , and nearly always had Chelsea firms onnthe run. One of chelsea top boys , place got raided and he was found naked in bed with a Male prostitute ( Rent boy) and this is how it got known .
Can anyone confirm clarify it

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
COYS....!!!

Wow lads look seriously focused as they walk out.

Expect a super quick start...

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know we've got a pen, but that's an absolute fucking shit show....

VAR can still fuck off.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

VAR can still fuck off.
Yeah its hard to get used to even when it goes our way. I'll take it though. Brilliant ball through to set that one up in any case.

Reactions: Yid
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

VAR can still fuck off.

Absolutely, it takes all the joy out of getting a dodgy one (even though that particular one was nailed on!)

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not been the free flowing football we like but we've stuck to our plan and gone in 1 up...

Seems like were sucking them in to hit it over the top.... simple tactic but with kanes hold up and Sons pace it may work.

Need to keep Hazard under wraps he is the key for them. Whenever he gets on the ball he is so direct and dangerous. Winks on a card needs to be careful as he is a slippery fucker.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Absolutely, it takes all the joy out of getting a dodgy one (even though that particular one was nailed on!)
I suppose we wouldnt have got that due to the lineo being a fucking spanner though... Kane was judged offside, so it'd have been back for that and then pen appeal would have been quashed....

I don't like it, but I suppose it's worked for us tonight.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

VAR can still fuck off.
I'm not sure. That's the sort of situation where it could be used, the offside call was tight - but the penalty wasn't' and as soon as offside had been ruled out then the penalty should have been given, there was no need for VAR to 'investigate'. Without VAR we wouldn't have had the penalty because the lino had incorrectly, but understandably flagged offside. This was a major incident in the game, and as long as VAR is only used for these sort of calls - ie: a penalty for us, then it isn't too bad..

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Like to see us move the ball a bit quicker and forward. Winksy’s being ultra defensive with his passing.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'm not sure. That's the sort of situation where it could be used, the offside call was tight - but the penalty wasn't' and as soon as offside had been ruled out then the penalty should have been given, there was no need for VAR to 'investigate'. Without VAR we wouldn't have had the penalty because the lino had incorrectly, but understandably flagged offside. This was a major incident in the game, and as long as VAR is only used for these sort of calls - ie: a penalty for us, then it isn't too bad..

but not a penalty for opposition? ;) I like the way your mind works!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I appreciate your opinion, even value it.

Its fucking wrong though.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not a huge fan of Eriksen having to pick up Hazard every time in our third. We need another player in midfield at the moment.